Signup Now
    Free User

pls help been trying to figure this out for days

So I use Windbot on my desktop but I had to wipe my comp clean and now it wont attach Windbot to Tibia. I downloaded visual c++ 2010 and 2012 and Windbot for tibia 11 and i downloaded tibia 11. i open Tibia then end task on Battleeye then open Windbot and log in. it brings up the launch screen i pick the tibia window i want it to attach to and click launch and i get a warming msg saying Windbot couldn't attach to client. Windbot will now close. I've read warsaw will make it do that in Brazil but I'm from the US and don't have warsaw on my computer. Is there anything anyone can come up with to get this to attach to the client pls ive tried everything and been all thro the forums trying to find a answer but havnt beed able to find on. I do have windbot now running on my laptop but the laptop doesn't work very well so i'd really like to get it back on the desktop.

Free User
    windbot hasnt updated yet to last update of tibia 11... download windbot for tibia 10 untill lucas updates.
    also open tibia through client.exe this way battleye wont open and u wont have to kill it

Free User
    ya except I was botting on another computer like I said while wrighting all this so windbot was definatly working at the time and yes I know to kill battle eye and I know how the bot works very well infact what I don't know is why it isn't working on my main computer but it is working and currently running on my laptop and like I said in the other post I know u need to shut off battle eye and i do everytime
    I know u launch tibia.exe like I said in the post. what I said I needed help with was figuring out the reason it wont attach to the client so if u can tell me that it would b great but no point in u wrighting all the stuff u did wright in here cuz EVERYONE already knows it.