Signup Now
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Pay with Bitcoin and get 5% lower price!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonart View Post
    What did you bought / sold to us? If you would not post proofs in 24 hours i will make thread about your scam. Accusing someone without proofs is also scam. 24 hours from now.

Regards,
    Neo-Gold Customer Support
    I no need to post anything, i want just to let people know, for your future customer who u really are. U earned on me ~500$ but it was your worst decision to make now I will be fallow you on all tibia forum whenever u will make post with your scamming shop.
    Last edited by Ditri; 01-19-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Banned
    Your character name? Post proofs that you contacted us.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Ditri View Post
    I no need to post anything, i want just to let people know, for your future customer who u really are. U earned on me ~500$ but it was your worst decision to make now I will be fallow you on all tibia forum whenever u will make post with your scamming shop.

If you are accusing someone for scamming, post the proof or leave it be.

Neoart is reselling the accounts, and i myself bought a char for 1200$ which they even let me split up the payment for, and this was even befor they became big back on the old blackD forum.
    And once when a friend bought a RP from them and the old owner took it back, then stepped in and saw that it was true, and repaid him every single €, repaid all he lost on the char and gave him a discount for the next char he bought.

So if you gonna accuse them, post some proofs.

I don't say it is safe, what i say is when i dealt with them, its been solved if any problems. If they treat you in an other way, post the proofs then
    Last edited by SuNe; 01-19-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Banned

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    If you are accusing someone for scamming, post the proof or leave it be.

Neoart is reselling the accounts, and i myself bought a char for 1200$ which they even let me split up the payment for, and this was even befor they became big back on the old blackD forum.
    And once when a friend bought a RP from them and the old owner took it back, then stepped in and saw that it was true, and repaid him every single €, repaid all he lost on the char and gave him a discount for the next char he bought.

So if you gonna accuse them, post some proofs.

I don't say it is safe, what i say is when i dealt with them, its been solved if any problems. If they treat you in an other way, post the proofs then

Dude no offence, but your saying you bought an account from him ages ago... I have not been scammed by neonart, because i pick and choose who i deal with very carefully. But i have heard some good things, people who have and still have expensive accounts from this guy. But also i know other people who have to me they have not paid them, or that the account got hacked back and rooked and he denied it was anything to do with him and asked for "proofs". Lets put it this way, Neo here has gained ALOT of trust throughout the tibia underground community for years now, so im gunna say 3/10 times people will feel safe enough not to have to take screen shots of every convo, every deal and whatsoever. So when something does happen, if he sells you an account that the registration isnt in his name, or if he just doesnt pay you for your account and he goes "Show me proof", and you do im sure he will correct whatever the issue was... Now in the ODD chance that you didnt take SS's or anything and you cant show him or any mods anything... you are fucked. Plain and simple. Now dont get me wrong, IM NOT ACCUSING YOU OF ANYTHING, I AM JUST TELLING EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF EVERYTHING, EVERY CONVO, HIM CONFIRMING HIS IDENTITY IN FORUMS AND SKYPE. This is NOT just for neo, this is for EVERYONE. Be smart, and be safe about your trades. Plain and simple.

Free User
    P.S. Good luck with everything

Quote Originally Posted by pelichjohn View Post
    I AM JUST TELLING EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF EVERYTHING, EVERY CONVO, HIM CONFIRMING HIS IDENTITY IN FORUMS AND SKYPE. This is NOT just for neo, this is for EVERYONE. Be smart, and be safe about your trades. Plain and simple.
    That is standard when buying a new char, and if you dont well.. ye..

Yet again, we cant have people randomlly accusing people for being scammers without showing the proof.

Innocent until proven guilty
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Banned
    Just to get it straight. We always refunded ALL accounts hacked even if it was few days after 30days period. We never refunded accounts claimed to be hacked after like 2-3 months.

Regards,

Banned