Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirko View Post
    Well it doesnt matter since you were going to send account info yesterday and you still havent done it and you blocked me on fb soo.
    So since he responding there and he not unblocked u on fb u are scammed by that idiot u send the 2800 rc to fucking random person u dont see when he created wb accont and he mass message on all threads to get some post points also he mass message when he see someones buying something

Free User
    Its rly shady. He offered me char. He offered few options to finalize the deal.
    Havent hear from him afteer i wanted make it throu polish auction site like ebay...

Not saying he scammed me but with given info about him, he is shady indeed.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by italios View Post
    Its rly shady. He offered me char. He offered few options to finalize the deal.
    Havent hear from him afteer i wanted make it throu polish auction site like ebay...

Not saying he scammed me but with given info about him, he is shady indeed.
    The same as me long story he writed about accpeting coins or PAYPAL HE SAID SEND ME CASH IF I DONT DELIVER THE CHAR U CAN GET BACK CASH XDDD WHATS A IDIOT WHY MODS THERE CANT BAN INSTANT AND WHEN HE DONT GIVING A CHAR HE BANNED PERNAMENTLY ONLY HE SCAM ONE GUY AND HE TRY SCAM SOMEONE ORCHER TILL TIME HE NOT BE BANNED

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by kirko View Post
    Well it doesnt matter since you were going to send account info yesterday and you still havent done it and you blocked me on fb soo.
    Banned
    Closed