Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    Now tell me that's not your gambler, you fucking liar.

Banned
    I logged in and said "thx 1.5k coins after i saw ur threat at wb forum saying "im
    Gonna rook char in 2h" blaaah, then few hours later i see at my ts3 server "sergio foning bix -2". Aka minus 2 lvl becaus of you suiciding the xharacter and then blaming me for it

Free User
    Only wait for @Dworak THIEF!!!!!!!! u thief my friend

I can assure you that Sergio will not mount what he is riding for 30 $

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarobot View Post
    Only wait for @Dworak THIEF!!!!!!!! u thief my friend

I can assure you that Sergio will not mount what he is riding for 30 $
    thx bro is ridiculous this guy xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...eport-nevrcare

This is the day that I was hacked and the me step the recovery key, the question is, why he still has the recovery key if he supposedly sold me the char? I'm starting to get tired of this game of idiots you're a fucking liar and. I'm not going to post anymore I'm just going to wait for the moderator to do his job and have you take it for ass

Free User
    That same day I sent a message to Dworak that I hope that confirms this that I am saying, as it would prove that Nevercare is a scam, and here I am proving it I hope that you do the work porfavor and stop of deceiving with the enthusiasm and the desire to play of Cool people

thanks and regards

Sergio
    @Dworak

Free User
    and here is char:

http://imgur.com/a/2drnr ... omg!!! is amazing please rip nevercare

Free User

@Nevercare 100% scamer

Well lets calm this think @Dworka, i can garant you that this guy @Nevercare, tried to get back the account that he sold to Sergio, I was with him on ts when he said me that someone changed his password, after that he contacted with @Nevercare to get the acc back, he gave him the RK, "the old one", then when i was cheeking the acc that @sergiocastelldefels bought from @Nevercare, i saw a something think weird.. like "New Adress" canceled, "New Email" canceled, and ofc "New RK ordered", after that we tried to fix this problem with with the seller, and all he said its "im so **** mad now, why i should get the acc back", Well everyone knows that @sergio isnt good to understand whats happening, i explained him slowly, then he tried to fix it with @Nevercare <<< he said: Im at work right now, he will be back around 6 PM , sergio waited till 7PM and no answer from @Nevercare, the soulution was "give him back the acc, and the seller the TC, @sergio went more angry every time becouse the "New RK" was ordered and he was 100% that he has to do something before the seller gets back the acc... but how i said Seller didnt anser , btw everyone can see the pictures. Thanks

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by zorilyan View Post
    Well lets calm this think @Dworka, i can garant you that this guy @Nevercare, tried to get back the account that he sold to Sergio, I was with him on ts when he said me that someone changed his password, after that he contacted with @Nevercare to get the acc back, he gave him the RK, "the old one", then when i was cheeking the acc that @sergiocastelldefels bought from @Nevercare, i saw a something think weird.. like "New Adress" canceled, "New Email" canceled, and ofc "New RK ordered", after that we tried to fix this problem with with the seller, and all he said its "im so **** mad now, why i should get the acc back", Well everyone knows that @sergio isnt good to understand whats happening, i explained him slowly, then he tried to fix it with @Nevercare <<< he said: Im at work right now, he will be back around 6 PM , sergio waited till 7PM and no answer from @Nevercare, the soulution was "give him back the acc, and the seller the TC, @sergio went more angry every time becouse the "New RK" was ordered and he was 100% that he has to do something before the seller gets back the acc... but how i said Seller didnt anser , btw everyone can see the pictures. Thanks

this is the true story well explained !!!! Since I have bad English ... sorry for the way I express myself and thank you for clarifying the story Zorilyan

Banned
    What is this spam? 3 accounts has made scam reports and false accusations, one account has been banned since he spammed/insulting language, yet he continues to lie and lie about it. @Dworak hasnt replied yet so im going to tag @SuNe also. It is embarrassing to see 4 open scam reports about me when i come home from work, let alone multiple spam on my trade verifs that are COMPLETED, and also all over my thread.

Banned
    Also what this guy has tried to explain is false, i went to work from 9am, about 11pm i saw 2 spam msg from sergio saying i have 2 h to pay or he will rook the character. I explained to him i work in a busy restaurant and its possible to finish late, he kept counting down the hours whilst i was at work, therefore it is evident that the screenshot is fake and he rooked the charscter after threatening me.