Signup Now

(i'll pay 5 dollars) Could somebody help me? i Think is a compability problem. Photo is on the description.

I think there was an update today - in the meantime you should be able to bot using Tibia 10. I'll prod Lucas for a sitrep on the update though.

Update: There was an update. Lucas is working on it atm.
    Last edited by Josh; 07-10-2017 at 10:07 PM.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Hi Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I think there was an update today - in the meantime you should be able to bot using Tibia 10. I'll prod Lucas for a sitrep on the update though.

Update: There was an update. Lucas is working on it atm.
    hi Josh, thnks for answering me. I have already tried to use Tibia 10 to play in the world im from (Thera), but it didnt work.
    Well, first time i tried to use WinBot, it didnt work.Then i tried to use the WinBot 11 beta, and it worked.
    Today, i was using the Windbot normally, but when i updated the patch of today, it stopped to work.
    Is there any solution? Will Lucas update the WindBot 11Beta?
    thnk you s2
    Last edited by heyder; 07-11-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heyder View Post
    hi Josh, thnks for answering me. I have already tried to use Tibia 10 to play in the world im from (Thera), but it didnt work.
    Well, first time i tried to use WinBot, it didnt work.Then i tried to use the WinBot 11 beta, and it worked.
    Today, i was using the Windbot normally, but when i updated the patch of today, it stopped to work.
    Is there any solution? Will Lucas update the WindBot 11Beta?
    thnk you s2
    Lucas is working on the WindBot for Tibia 11 update, but it's still not the highest priority as it's in beta. I expect it'll be released today, however can't be certain.

The long term solution is to avoid updating Tibia 11 where possible. The short term solution (if you'd like one) would be to explain what happens when you try to use Tibia 10 with WindBot and I can try help you get it running...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.