Signup Now
    Free User

Bought 30 days when waited for 14 days trial. Didn't get that 14 days.

Hello.

I made account on windbot, because i decided to start using that bot. I waited for my 14 trial days, but after 2-3 days i decided to buy 30 days from reseller. After that i was on list of people who get 14 days free trial, but after my 30 payd days i don't have any more trail days.
    Shouldn't i get 30 days i payd for + 14 days of free trial? Or trial is not for people who decided to buy windbot before get free days? I feel it's not cool for people who decide to support your bot with real money. I wanna keep using your bot with another 30 or 90 days of payd account, but i feel i should get my 14 free days.

Best regards, slavko.

Free User
    bump.

you dont get to add the 30 days on the 14 days, thats just not how it works, you should've waited untill the free days ran out in that case

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    you dont get to add the 30 days on the 14 days, thats just not how it works, you should've waited untill the free days ran out in that case
    yes, but i was on list of people who get that 14 days. So i don't understand. And noone from support can answer me science weak. I think it's not good for our cooperation.

The trial and license times aren't connected. They run in parallel. The trial is, as the name says, a period so that the customer can try the product and decide whether it is worth paying for or not. You already know it is worth paying for.