Signup Now
    Free User

5 day voucher project +

Hey guys. Got bored with my current mid lvl chars and mostly just throw them in hidden low level spawns to not really be bothered much. Currently playing a non-pvp server and decided to make a new char on a 5 day voucher acc during double xp weekend and will activate all the vouchers quickly and see how high the char gets.

Did lvl 25-36~ in new water elemental cave manual. Got up to 540k/hr on 4,5x xp. Only used wand and exori vis.

Not really sure if I'm ever going to put him in a spawn of 360k+ with voucher. We'll see. Should be going day 2 tonight. The char was already level 20 when I started. Managed only two deaths at ancient scarabs and a little profit with the boss kills. I suppose this will finish in less than a month ideally~

Best xp/hr here. Apparently someone released this script for ek/rp and there was steadily 5 eks/rp while i was hunting here. Super thanks to marjinekk (sp sry) for this awesome script.

Profitmax at turtles?

Level 70

Level 80

At level 81 now. Not bad for one day on triple ( I guess 8~ hours was double since I stopped the voucher.) 99% botted. Always feel like that 1% can be the difference between deleted and not
    Last edited by Chiezuz; 01-15-2016 at 01:11 AM.