Signup Now
    Free User

[Sorc] Fastest exp with botting 80+

Hi there

I wonder what's the fastest way to get level 200 while botting since level 80... Currently I hunt water elementals with ~200k exp/h, but I wonder if there are some scripts for 80+ level which would give me the same exp/h or even more?
    I also need to find a place to hunt during 2x exp week, because water eles will for sure be crowded then! :P

Are there any guides around?

@Jacojaco

nibelor Crystal Spiders until 120 > Ancient Scarabs until 170 > Goroma SS / Deeper Banuta -1 / -2 / Souleaters until 230 > Quara Grotto / Glooth Bandits / or previous named Spawns / Lizard City until 300+

Remember that with Imbuements/Ultimate Mana Potions you have much more possibilites to go into spawns way earlier than you used to, Life Leech can be a game changer and mana leech will help you Keep your waste low or even make you get sick profit

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    U should try for example Penisula Tomb. One of the best places for 80ish mages. Was getting there like 460k/h on green stamina at like 88 ed, u could handle aswell on that lvl with full terra set Mother Of Scarab Lair.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirro View Post
    @Jacojaco

nibelor Crystal Spiders until 120 > Ancient Scarabs until 170 > Goroma SS / Deeper Banuta -1 / -2 / Souleaters until 230 > Quara Grotto / Glooth Bandits / or previous named Spawns / Lizard City until 300+

Remember that with Imbuements/Ultimate Mana Potions you have much more possibilites to go into spawns way earlier than you used to, Life Leech can be a game changer and mana leech will help you Keep your waste low or even make you get sick profit
    Ok thanks. Are you sure that nibelor Crystal Spiders give around 200k exp/h or more? If not, then I see no reason to go there for now...

@Jacojaco yea @Good idea was better, go peninsula tomb and then Switch to hardcore ancient scarabs on 120/130

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP