Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Anyone else getting stuck very often?

Hey there,

A lot of times my character gets stuck at an SQM. It works like this: my character is on an SQM, but it casts spells and take damage like it was on the side's SQM. Just like this.

I managed to partialy solve it with this persistent:
    Code:
    auto(5000)
    if $standtime > 60000 then
    move('n')
    wait(1000)
    move('s')
    wait(1000)
    move('e')
    wait(1000)
    move('w')
    wait(1000)
    end
    But sometimes, the characters get really stuck. In this case even the bot's move commands don't move the char. Then, if I don't see it, it just stays there untill it dies. When I see it, I click a lot of times on the screen and try to move it with the arrow keys a lot, then it moves.

I believe that this is only related do Tibia and not to the bot, this is why I'm not creating a Bug thread.

But I want to know: is anyone else having this problem? Do you have any kind of solution for this? I've died 3 times last days because of this, so it's really affecting me.

PS: this is not related to the map click's problem, because I only use "Walk with arrow keys".

Happened again last night and I died again. Does anyone have any idea to solve this?

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wario View Post
    Happened again last night and I died again. Does anyone have any idea to solve this?
    Happen to me all the time too, no solution here...

I made a similar action to yours but I found my char dead after a few hours, so no idea if it was caused by the action or not, but yes. I'm a believer that it's a Tibia 11 bug, but I only noticed it a few days ago.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Yeah, it's really annoying.

I've died 6 times because of it lately (600k in blessings). It sucks, because I've seen other users with the same problem: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...tuck-Everytime

On the above thread, a guy posted a photo that shows exactly what is happenning: http://i.imgur.com/6ATNgHJ.jpg

Guys, can't you think about any solution? Is there anyway of making the bot click on screen to make it walk (not on minimap)?

same here, people are complaining about this for months and no solution or answer from Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    Beta 66, arrow keys

At present, no problem.

Dude, you are probably the annoying guy of this forum. You reply every bug thread to say that you don't have the problem.

Why the hell do you think that this reply of yours contribute to anything?

Do you think we're making something up? We are here telling and showing that we have a problem then you come and say "Hey you, I don't have this problem". What use can such a reply have?

I know that the threads are public and anyone can answer. But, please, if you don't have anything to contribute here, don't reply.

I have this bug in lower floors respawn, like: lost dwarfs, drillworms, etc. Like RoxZin said b4, this seems to be a Tibia 11's bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    I have this bug in lower floors respawn, like: lost dwarfs, drillworms, etc. Like RoxZin said b4, this seems to be a Tibia 11's bug.
    Yeah, I also believe that it's a Tibia 11 bug, but if we can move our chars manually when it happens, I believe that we can find a way to make Windbot also do so (with some persistent).