Signup Now

Thread: It's safe?

Free User

It's safe?

Guys... actualy i'm back to play Tibia, and i bought license of Wind.
    I want know what can i do to be "safe" to use without be banned xD

Thanks ♥

I only want use to healing

Free User
    I use the self healer and heal friend: script >> persistent. I also use the auto-mana shield and garlic necklace sometimes.
    I haven't gotten banned just YET I am only level 150 though, been botting since I started playing this game (Feb 2017).
    The major thing that gets one banned is botting in dawnport, whatever you do - don't bot there. I also usually create a character and then get it to main and leave it for like a week before botting on it at all. I only have 3 accounts and none of them have been banned yet (except I use to have 4 and one got banned due to dawnport botting since I got bored of making new characters).
    Some of the worlds don't allow you to play without battleeye, I can't get my Tibia 11 windbot to work so no idea about those worlds that require you to play on TIbia 11

Free User
    I think it's safe to just use auto heal. I use it everytime I hunt "manually".

I have an account that I botted with windbot from the summer of 2016 to Christmas (which is now my manual main) and it's fine. I'm now botting two other accounts which I'm hoping will stay safe.

That being said, there's ALWAYS a risk. Do not use 3rd party software like this if you're not comfortable with the possibility of getting banned. It doesn't matter if you just use a healer or auto-looter, there will always be a risk.