Signup Now
    Wind Powered

Problem with Navi Server at Client for tibia 11

Hello, i'm having troubles/hard times with the navigation system of the windbot, i did everything like Garkstal said on the tutorial but when i create the room at the navi server, the room doenst appears for me, when i try to create again with the same name its says the room is already created.. this is a problem with tibia 11? or maybe a problem with navi server? Can anyone please help me? Im looking for days at the forum and saw alot of people with the same problems and no reply's from staff or the owner of bot. The only reply i noticed about this error was from garkstal 2 years ago sayng that may be a problem of the navi server, but at this time tibia 11 was not realeased so.. im kind lost!
    If anyone could spend 5 min to explain me whats is going on i would be really greatfull!
    Thanks everyone for your time

It seems to be a widespread issue and we're investigating. Keep watching the navigation thread in the general section and hopefully soon we'll have a fix out.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.