Signup Now

Recent PM script not working

Hello,

I use this script: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...ivate-Messages

At WindBot 10 it works really well. But, when I use it on WindBot 11, any message I send (including spells) get printed on the screen by the script. Is there any way to change the script to not show (or print on the screen) the messages I send? I want it to show only the messages sent to me, not the ones I send (I believe that this will solve the problem).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wario View Post
    Hello,

I use this script: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...ivate-Messages

At WindBot 10 it works really well. But, when I use it on WindBot 11, any message I send (including spells) get printed on the screen by the script. Is there any way to change the script to not show (or print on the screen) the messages I send? I want it to show only the messages sent to me, not the ones I send (I believe that this will solve the problem).

Thanks!
    You have already answered your question. "At WindBot 10 it works really well. But, when I use it on WindBot 11".
    The official and stable version of Windbot is 10, version 11 is Beta. Then happen these problems and bugs need to be informed in the thread of Windbot 11. All errors cease to exist as long as they are fixed in the Beta version and when it becomes the official version.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    You have already answered your question. "At WindBot 10 it works really well. But, when I use it on WindBot 11".
    The official and stable version of Windbot is 10, version 11 is Beta. Then happen these problems and bugs need to be informed in the thread of Windbot 11. All errors cease to exist as long as they are fixed in the Beta version and when it becomes the official version.
    Hey, Cisco, thank you very much for answering me!

Well, I understand what you said, but I have to say that on Windbot 10 it doesn't print the messages sent to NPCs channel, but it does print the messages sent by me aswell (what there's no point).

So, tweaking it, might solve the problem for any Windbot version (for 10 too, which I also use sometimes).

I was thinking about something like this:

At the IF where it verify who sent the message to print it on the screend, add something like if not m.sender == mycharactername to check if the message sender is not me. But I'm not a programmer, so I don't know the syntax and how to insert it properly. Can you, please, help me?

Hey, Cisco, thank you very much for answering me!

Well, I understand what you said, but I have to say that on Windbot 10 it doesn't print the messages sent to NPCs channel, but it does print the messages sent by me aswell (what there's no point).

So, tweaking it, might solve the problem for any Windbot version (for 10 too, which I also use sometimes).

I was thinking about something like this:

At the IF where it verify who sent the message to print it on the screend, add something like if not m.sender == mycharactername to check if the message sender is not me. But I'm not a programmer, so I don't know the syntax and how to insert it properly. Can you, please, help me?
    What makes it strange is that action is already set to not take spells. I just took the action and put it and no magic appears.

Lol, the solution couln't be more obvious.

Just changed "Sent" to false at line 6 and it did the trick!

You can close the thread if you want.

Lol, the solution couln't be more obvious.

Just changed "Sent" to false at line 6 and it did the trick!

You can close the thread if you want.
    I do not close anything. I am not a moderator nor helper