Signup Now

Thread: Recovery Key

Free User

Recovery Key

Hello my fair non-cheaters Tibians. I have a question and I am hoping that you all will be able to answer it. So, I recently bought a fantastic tibia account from a player that doesnt play anymore, but I want to get a new RK, the deal is. I am living a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, this means that I dont believe a letter will arrive to my door. Is another way to solve this?

Thanks a lot my fellow windbotters.

Quote Originally Posted by kroto View Post
    Hello my fair non-cheaters Tibians. I have a question and I am hoping that you all will be able to answer it. So, I recently bought a fantastic tibia account from a player that doesnt play anymore, but I want to get a new RK, the deal is. I am living a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, this means that I dont believe a letter will arrive to my door. Is another way to solve this?

Thanks a lot my fellow windbotters.
    change registration to someone you trust and he live in normal country>once registration is done order new recovery key>it will come as confirmation key to his house meilbox (single time use code)>once he provide you with this confirmation key, you can set own new recovery key>once its done change registration again to yours one/leave it on his if you trust enought