Signup Now
    Free User

Will Windbot work on new BE protected servers?

Hello,

Will Windbot work on the new BattleEye protected servers ? I think it should be a priority right now because if they find it a positive test they'll implement BE on all servers, therefore botting won't be possible.

Is someone working on it? Just politely asking to know the progression , I'm waiting for it to work to enable my licenses again.

Thanks

We can't say. Lucas is working on it but it's no easy task. We have every intention to get WindBot working on all servers, but only time will tell if that's going to be feasible.

Also, don't be taken on by bots which do work - chances are if someone releases an update tomorrow with a functional bot, it's gonna end in deletions very quickly. If, as, and when WindBot for BattlEye enabled servers is delivered, it will be delivered in the most secure and safe way possible. I suspect if there is any competition on these servers, it will be from people who don't particularly care about what risks they are taking. We are taking this risk very seriously, and will do our best not only to avoid detection, but to inform our users of any higher exposure to risk if it exists.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Same paused my license as well.

I know they will update it when it is 100% safe, BUT it can take 1 day up to 1 year depending on time the can spend on it.