Signup Now
    Free User

Question about VPS

Hello, I have question about VPS. I want to buy some cheap VPS but idk what to chose. What You think about it? http://www.win-vps.com/english/windows-vps-bronze.php
    How many chars I can play on bronze 1? I need to play about 6 char at the same time. There will be a good choise?

Quote Originally Posted by Kacapek View Post
    Hello, I have question about VPS. I want to buy some cheap VPS but idk what to chose. What You think about it? http://www.win-vps.com/english/windows-vps-bronze.php
    How many chars I can play on bronze 1? I need to play about 6 char at the same time. There will be a good choise?
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...irtual-Machine

Look Step 4 and compare

Free User
    Really great answer... if You don't have anything helpful to say then don't write...

Really great answer... if You don't have anything helpful to say then don't write...
    I'll write because you do not know how to analyze.

Your Bronze 1 > CPU: 4xOcto-Core E7-4830
    RAM: 2048 MB
    HD: 40 GB SSD RAID10

VPS Dwroak (Plan Basic) > CPU: 2 vCPU Core
    RAM: 2048 MB
    HD: 50 GB RAID Storage

Information VPS Dworka (Tested): Step 4. Choose Your Plan (Basic 7-9 MC) (Premium 10-15 MC) (Enterprise 15-25 MC) - All Info with using Wind Addons Frameate (1/10)

And so on. If you still do not understand, I can not do a miracle.

Wind Powered
    @Cisco reply was good, compare it and you can see easy those VPS which you want buy are trash. I tried BRONZE 1 PLAN and it couldn't run 2 MC because Windows were eating alot of CPU and RAM. Those VPSes are shit for tibia. I tested alot of pages with VPS and NFOServers or vps2day are best one but cheaper are vps2day so check my tutorial if you really want bot on VPS
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    @Cisco reply was good, compare it and you can see easy those VPS which you want buy are trash. I tried BRONZE 1 PLAN and it couldn't run 2 MC because Windows were eating alot of CPU and RAM. Those VPSes are shit for tibia. I tested alot of pages with VPS and NFOServers or vps2day are best one but cheaper are vps2day so check my tutorial if you really want bot on VPS
    Regards
    Yes. If I am going to use VPS someday I would choose one that someone in the forum would use and recommends, in this case yours. You use more than one VPS and have never had a problem and still guide the average MCs per plan.
    The Kacapek VPS is an example that cheap can get expensive.

What is perhaps going to give work in the future is the client 11 working with VPS, because for now it consumes much of the PC unnecessarily.

Free User
    Yeee but vps2day is a little to expensive. Im looking for something cheaper

cheaper than vps2day u'll find some shit vps... anyway with tibia 11 u'll need a better vps to run tibia without problems
    Helped you? REP+

Wind Powered
    There is no cheaper good VPS for Tibia trust me i checked alot of services before i choosed that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Borges View Post
    cheaper than vps2day u'll find some shit vps... anyway with tibia 11 u'll need a better vps to run tibia without problems
    Well on plan for 15 euro i was running 6-7 Tibia 11 with Wind Addons ;-) So not bad at all