Signup Now
    Banned

About delete for statment

Hello

My friend wrote on local chat word "Script" and got delete, is it possible to explain this to cipsoft and got undelete? Any ideas?

Free User
    I accidentaly said 'Bot' in local chat on a hidden spot i hope i dont get banned and if so fuck it its a noob account haha, I think it will be hard to explain unless the one reading the explanation is a real morron ..

Free User
    I've got delet on 300ek 2 years ago with ferumbras hat for say some times hi hi hi on boat / cuz of bot get stuck / then get delete soo i think everything is posibble they wont unban

I once pasted a whole script for neobot and nothing hapenned D:

scripts is a common word in the cumputing world so depent of how you friend use that word maybe they can get undeleted, Xd when i referred to script in tibia i allways remplaze it with scroll xD

Free User
    They don't delete you only by saying that word. Maybe the word got their attention and they checked you out.

My friend accidently said "I'm gonna go bot some ***** now, see you" in local chat and got reported for it. He got a ban for 2 days and nothing more xD So I dont think you can get deleted for something like that, I think they might check if you bot tho and then delete you for that

This was just in the beginning of his botting of that account so they probably didnt see that he had botted.