Signup Now
    Free User

problems with sio in navigation scripts

Ok, so there are problems with my sio's on all scripts in general, i was wondering if everyone has this problem.

Any time someone comes to bother you while hunting and they put a Magic wall between you as a druid and whomever you may be healing, Windbot just does not cast or even attempts to cast the Heal friend spell "exura sio "name"", not until the Magic Wall ends up running out or you walk around it to get line of sight. now, i am aware if someone puts down an AGGRESSIVE Magic Wall, you cannot heal your intended "sio" target. but as i am explaining this is not the case that i am posting about today, if i manually do the "sio" it comes out even with a MW intervening between both the target and the druid, this being a non-aggressive MW.
    my question ends up being, is there a way to make the Windbot continue doing "SIO", or even keep attempting to do a "sio" at normal inter-volts when a mw is placed between the target and the druid.

I'm 99% sure this works fine and it's a problem with the script you're using. Personally I've used Garkstal scripts at least on opt-PVP where all mwalls are non-aggressive and it has no problems... Maybe best to try a script request, if not provide an example of one of the sio scripts you're using and someone might be able to investigate...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    I also use Gaskal scripts, the Draken walls navi script works perfectly fine.... every other script doesnt work in that manner i speak of. i am using asura, hellspawn, chosen, and lower roshamuul navi script and its not working

Quote Originally Posted by Demoir View Post
    I also use Gaskal scripts, the Draken walls navi script works perfectly fine.... every other script doesnt work in that manner i speak of. i am using asura, hellspawn, chosen, and lower roshamuul navi script and its not working
    I would say the first thing to do is to look at the heal friend script and work out exactly how it's working. You'll most likely find that it's checking the shootable flag of the navigation linked character, and casting based on that - newer scripts have probably been released which work slightly differently and maybe have separate logic of their own for when to sio. If you're not confident with reading and/or editing code yourself, I would recommend speaking to Garkstal to see if he is aware of the issue, then making a request on the requests board for it.

I've just had a thought - the draken walls navi script can shoot magic wall from EK, which ED can sio through. It does this so that waves from east/west don't hit the druid (they are blocked by the magic wall), however the druid can still heal through the wall so it's really nice. This does, however, mean that it's probably something that was written specifically for this script. I believe Garkstal to be very reasonable, and given the number of scripts you seem to have bought from him, I see no good reason why he wouldn't be happy to update all of them to use that same logic.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.