Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10.71 update ?

Free User
    Okay nice ! Last question: Where will the Update be posted ? Or where can I update my bot?

Free User
    waiting to Let's Rock!!

Free User

Quote Originally Posted by Darealron View Post
    Okay nice ! Last question: Where will the Update be posted ? Or where can I update my bot?
    Lol, on the 'Releases' section, below 'announcements' or on the main windbot page. Windbot doesnt have a updater (dont ask me why). Also, be aware with the scam websites claiming to be windbot on google search
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by eXotaur View Post
    Depends on what CIP really has changed, they probably need to check some security stuff so we won't get our asses instantly deleted.
    I'd rather wait 24h and not get my ass deleted than waiting 30min with a version with a plenty of leaks.

Quality over quantity right?
    If CIP would want to ban us botters they would have done that a long time ago so i don't think you have to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Total View Post
    If CIP would want to ban us botters they would have done that a long time ago so i don't think you have to worry about that.
    Indeed, 17 years developing the same game and ppl still think they cant detect us lol.
    Last edited by downloadkct; 12-16-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Ofcourse, but they do have some kind of auto detection at this moment, and if they make a small mistake updating the bot, and we all get detected if they rush it.. Well, yea then we're screwed. So give them their time

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by eXotaur View Post
    Depends on what CIP really has changed, they probably need to check some security stuff so we won't get our asses instantly deleted.
    I'd rather wait 24h and not get my ass deleted than waiting 30min with a version with a plenty of leaks.

Quality over quantity right?
    Totally agree on that. It would be pretty sad if they implented some kind of check that gets all of us deleted.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Zello View Post
    Totally agree on that. It would be pretty sad if they implented some kind of check that gets all of us deleted.
    The point is, even if they did, they would not delete us all. It would not make any sense from a business perspective

The point is, even if they did, they would not delete us all. It would not make any sense from a business perspective
    Indeed. I think they are just banning the ones abusing it - destroying the game (the ones botting like 3~100 chars nonstop). The ones botting on 1~2 chars for some hours are fine. Atleast i've never been banned in 10 years botting using different bots, even blackd. And NEVER botted more than 4 hours without a small break / 8 hours a day.