Signup Now
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Taken from Battleyes policy page, guess we'll have to use a second computer or a vps to store money on to be completely safe IF the software actually catch you

We usually only store data if there is some sort of detection and that includes your IP address, account/in-game name and possibly hardware serial information for identification.

Free User
    Got 15 ! Accounts deleted today, 8 Free Account Knight 110-160 + 2 Voucher Accs (200 ED 140 EK) + 3x 90 EK/EK/RP. Totally got ripped! Even chars I didnt logg in for like... 5 month?!
    Last edited by Tombstone; 02-15-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxxen View Post
    There is a HUGE difference between the other games using this anti-cheat and Tibia, the cheats made for those games are not bots made to let you progress in the game while being afk.

They are made to give you unfair advantages in shorter amounts of time and once the bypass gets detected they lose their accounts. These types of cheats are used to ban waves where all of the users lose their account but since they can simply buy a new acc for $10 they don't really care. A tibia bot would NEVER survive ban waves like that, if the entire userbase lost their accounts every once in a while, no one would be botting except for maybe some low level money makers.

There are bypasses, but they are very rarely permanent since the AC is constantly adapting.. So unless you guys manages to come up with a truly permanent bypass, this is the end.
    Obviously theres no bypass due to the fact that even some of the big coders on the market aren't able to create a potent public sold bypass.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by glowingstick View Post
    Taken from Battleyes policy page, guess we'll have to use a second computer or a vps to store money on to be completely safe IF the software actually catch you
    Thats what they store to identify you again once you recreate/purchase an account. Those infos get saved for additional usage for example the games company want to use crossban like in arma 3 & dayz. Catched in one banned in all games.
    Actually BE likely rootkits you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootkit

you actual botters just got fuckedup Kappa

joke

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
    Got 15 ! Accounts deleted today, 8 Free Account Knight 110-160 + 2 Voucher Accs (200 ED 140 EK) + 3x 90 EK/EK/RP. Totally got ripped! Even chars I didnt logg in for like... 5 month?!
    Just FYI, that's nothing to do with this. It isn't implemented yet.

Also note this isn't by any means the "end" of botting. It just calls for a fresh approach. Lucas has bought another game using the same protection and is already hacking it to pieces to work out the best approach. Even if it's absolutely impossible to break certain features, it will still always be possible to bot using a variety of methods (most notably, virtualisation technology) - if someone decides to implement such a bot.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

i got 200+ ms which i leveled manually if i get delete on bot chars or smthg i will play manualy but rlly i want that cipsoft will delete you all my botting friends maybe will tibia will come alive again
    Characters sold:
    - 450 MS to @tibiastore
    - 347 ED to @tibiastore
    - 81 EK to @Ferwlls
    - 188 MS to @Henkz
    - 143 ED to @xertiuz
    - 169 EK to @King Spicey
    - 140 RP to @King Spicey
    - 164 MS to @Dobre
    - 164 RP to @NadiR
    - 142 ED to @ottomanet
    - 173 EK to @tibiastore
    - 142 EK to @tibiastore
    - 137 EK to @tibiastore
    - 126 EK to @tibiastore
    - 220 MS to @tibiastore
    Others sold:
    - 50 days of windbot to @Nightsade
    - 10 days of windbot to @karolusxde

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Just FYI, that's nothing to do with this. It isn't implemented yet.

Also note this isn't by any means the "end" of botting. It just calls for a fresh approach. Lucas has bought another game using the same protection and is already hacking it to pieces to work out the best approach. Even if it's absolutely impossible to break certain features, it will still always be possible to bot using a variety of methods (most notably, virtualisation technology) - if someone decides to implement such a bot.
    But isn't there a great diffrence between windbot (cavebot, healer and stuff) or a cheat for one of thoose many shooters they are working with.
    And what about mc? Because I red a post from Mirade that modded tibia clients will also be blocked. And I guess this is what MC kinda does?

Quote Originally Posted by JettaDragun View Post
    But isn't there a great diffrence between windbot (cavebot, healer and stuff) or a cheat for one of thoose many shooters they are working with.
    And what about mc? Because I red a post from Mirade that modded tibia clients will also be blocked. And I guess this is what MC kinda does?
    not rly, its legal to mc,tibia 11 dont even have limitation in account login, as far as you are going to play fair, could keep few accounts online (for example skilling/runemaking) as long as you are not using 3rd party tools on it

Quote Originally Posted by JettaDragun View Post
    There is a difference but it's somewhat minimal. In reality, WindBot is probably the "biggest target" for CIP, and they know it. The people who shout loudest are the voice CIP cares about, and right now people are shouting loudest against people cavebotting, which is the main purpose of WindBot. While they might do something about e.g Magebot, that sort of software will probably be killed off a lot sooner and more easily because of its interaction. The way WindBot interacts is harder to detect, but subject to what you are looking for it's by no means difficult. Right now you could look for any number of things and easily detect it, including everything from the directory in program files, the shortcut in your start menu, and even the pattern of system calls that are used to send keyboard events. It's all very obvious to any sophisticated software, and I think there will be some degree of change required, though how bad it will be noone really knows yet. The first stage is to bypass the system which protects user-mode applications from accessing memory. Once we've done that, it's a case of working out how best to interact with the client, which may eventually mean writing a device driver or something, and later on will come the question of what to "install" to the end-user machine, e.g can you just "install" the application with a shortcut named WindBot what not...

Many things have to be considered, and based on the ToS changes, almost all of the problems listed here will hit us, and probably some more that I don't know about yet.

Oh, as TibiaStore said, there are no rules against MC any more, it's not illegal and they won't do anything about it. It would be incredibly easy to detect, however.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.