Signup Now

Thread: Bug on skulls.

Free User

Bug on skulls.

I dont know why, but the targeting is doing strange things when a skull comes around, it attacks them sometimes so I get pz'ed and yellow skull. I got one guy orange and he just follows me becouse he knows my bot sooner or later will target him, targeting thinks that he's a monster and just attacks him on wand.

Any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFingers View Post
    I dont know why, but the targeting is doing strange things when a skull comes around, it attacks them sometimes so I get pz'ed and yellow skull. I got one guy orange and he just follows me becouse he knows my bot sooner or later will target him, targeting thinks that he's a monster and just attacks him on wand.

Any solutions?
    Do you only use Targeting or some persistent attack?

Are you using Tibia 11? I guess it's possible that the bot is targeting using spacebar or something to select target?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Are you using Tibia 11? I guess it's possible that the bot is targeting using spacebar or something to select target?
    That happens on Tibia 10 too. WindBot just has this thing of wanting to shoot stuff on players instead of monsters, also randomly targets them out of nowhere. If they happen to have a skull and you play retro you get pz block

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    That happens on Tibia 10 too. WindBot just has this thing of wanting to shoot stuff on players instead of monsters, also randomly targets them out of nowhere. If they happen to have a skull and you play retro you get pz block
    Solved it using a trick.
    If you set the targeting monsters to 'No Action' instead 'Attack' and you make a persistent which filters creatures, if its a monster, its on my same posz, i have no other monster attacked, and OF COURSE .skull == 0, then attack the monster.. Working perfectly becouse targeting keeps doing its features once the monster is attacked (keeping distance on Keep Away mode for example) so it got solved. Note that you must add some conditionals to the script if you want to "attack when trapped" or "attack if they attack me".

cheers!