Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Scam Report @Noxxen

I gave to @Noxxen my 2 accs with full eq and 40 kk, plus i paid him 11kk for transfer cuz on ms only express, after few hours when im hunting (and also i buy full eq for ed ) he just get back the pass and dont respond on skype, tibia just like kid. how i should scam him if he all items send to his noob and i take from him naked account...

qpC7MAG.jpg - 1
    eOmM8Tx.jpg - 4
    3LKNoXi.png - 5
    EAApqvV.jpg - 2
    SAS9jxO.jpg - 3
    Last edited by NIeny; 01-28-2017 at 12:25 PM.

@Noxxen comments?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    @Noxxen comments?
    As you can see, he asked several times to activate an authenticator on the druid and he asked even more in game which he did not show in his screens.

About an hour after I let him activate the authenticator on the druid the passwords on his accounts were changed so I recovered the druid, simple as that.

I never removed any items from the EK and as you can see I even told him to send the extra gold to that EK since I had no intention of stripping it naked.

1.jpg
    2.png
    also i not recover ek until he logged on druid...
    he even didnt start change data.
    Last edited by NIeny; 01-30-2017 at 12:10 AM.

OK I really can't be arsed to think about the whole story here and it looks like you just didn't trust each other enough to complete the trade or something. Can each of you please detail without trying to insult one another what exactly happened, step by step... Example:

1. I advertised the sale of one character.
    2. X person approached me to offer a swap.
    3. We agreed that my XYZ character naked or with ABC items would be traded for his QWE character with MNB items.
    4. I equipped my character with *** items and passed the information to him.
    5. I received access to his character with *** items.
    6. I contacted him for a reply but did not receive one.

You get the idea. Once you've done that I'll actually read it but to me it just sounds like a complete mess and I don't see exactly what happened clearly at all.

@Nleny @Noxxen

Remember to try not to offend each other. I'm not a babysitter and I won't tolerate random disrespect.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

close similar to this situation
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-report-Noxxen
    will be hard to proof since its word againt word, but strange that its happen again with same person

@XtrmJosh

1. We confirm the deal is, my knight with full eq (armor for skill +4 , and some weapons for gold tokens +40 kk) + 320 ms (say naked cuz shits eq+extra 750 coins for ms cuz he got express) the swap for the @Noxxen 560 ed.
    2. I ask him about trade without middleman and he said we can make the deal but he want +1 day for change datas of me, so i said ok.
    3. We start make a deal like i show on screens.
    4. I gave him password to my ek and ms (all eq and 40 kk was on ek , only without tibia coins cuz i said him i will gave him it soon)
    5. he gave me pass to his ed, i put full eq on ed and start playing a little bit.
    6. i ask him about key cuz i want authenticator (bc im not sure my pc is safe)
    7. he said he can gimme the activation key for authenticator when i gave him tibia coins.
    8. we make deal 11kk for 750 coins cuz i take money from my friend to pay him, i paid he send me key for token.
    9. after few hour i got disconnect and when i want enter for ed pass doesnt work.
    10. so i start msg to him on skype, after few msg i start call. then after 2h he enter to ed and didnt respond me on skype , 0 contact like u can see on screens(I can only said i didnt recover ek until he enter to ed. when he didnt respond and enter do ed i know smthing wrong so i recover it and he even didnt start change datas,soo its simple right? he want just scam me).
    11. now he sell 140 kk on secura cuz my char and his char was on secura....

Free User

Banned
    First of all, me selling my gold has nothing to do with this trade since there was far less than 140kk involved in our deal so that's obviously my own gold for sale.

And in response to Nleny;

We started this deal with Dworak as middleman a while back and after like a week or two, Nleny asked to do it without middleman. I was fine with waiting for Dworak, but he insisted on trading accounts without a middleman.

Nleny asked several times to attach an authenticator which I eventually let him do and about an hour after he had the authenticator on my druid I could no longer access the EK (I never checked the MS as everything of value was on the EK anyways)

I never removed anything from the EK (I even asked him to send the gold to the EK as you can see in his skype logs) and when I tried talking with him on Tibia I got zero response so I eventually just recovered my druid.

I don't know what actually happened here, if he thought he could steal my account just because it had an authenticator or if there was someone else that changed password of the EK.. Either way, I did not feel like doing anything further with him so I recovered the druid and cancelled the deal since I had a weird feeling about it from the beginning seeing as he pushed me to do the deal without a middleman plus he had zero reputation and like 2 posts when we started the deal.

@XtrmJosh I don't have the time or will to spend more time on this guy.. It's just going to be word against word so I'll just leave you to decide who you want to believe, none of us can prove anything anyways..

Banned
    i dont think nobody will waste their time just posting or tryng to claim something that you have lost so i really think this kid is a scammer im not saying i got proofs or something similar like that but its easy people try to get their stuff back with a post thats why they inside claiming something they had lost and you can easily see when they got proofs or not so i rlly think this noxxer kid is a scammer for my opinion but oh well