Quote Originally Posted by hyderascripts View Post
    I think he just copied the same image of another script
    +
    http://i.imgur.com/ZGf30Pt.jpg

Paid Scripts thread is now live!

Quote Originally Posted by Czleq View Post

Very nice script, smooth and nice exp/profit some feedback below:
    Bugs:
    *twice in 10 hours he tried to walk into the wall and was stuck for a minute on spawn (maybe he would move eventualy but I was near PC and it triggered the alarm so I moved like 5 sqms and he started running again),
    What could be improved:
    *food withdrawer would be helpful as crystal spider and golems don't drop any food,
    *life ring/ring of healing withdrawer would be nice - for example on my server both are very cheap and this script uses only mana on hunt so that would be nice,
    *"checkbox" option to choose whether you want to use responder or not - for example I was talking with some dude when he invaded my spawn and my char out of nowhere said "plx i need exp" or something like that , I did disable it manually later,
    *I would suggest to find better sqms in depot to open bps etc for your future scripts - for example deeper in depot or 10-20 sqms before depo as it is very obvious for anyone who used modern bot that someone who afks in the middle of depot for 10 seconds and then moves to depot box is very likely to be botting and that's just free reports,
    *option to disable waves, ue with "checkbox" would be nice too (I didn't have ue bought and he kept spamming it hah),
    *also what I would like the most - alarm if player on screen when on spawn - good for dominando worlds when you are neutral.

Oh also my helmet was imbued with mana leech if someone is wondering why I haven't used many potions.
    Overall 8/10
    Thanks for the thorough feedback!

Will update the script with some new features including some of which ones u named!

Banned
    @Bollo, on ur salamander cave, on dehan action not have getuseroption... and he keep open blue backpack...

EDIT: after made change, scripts work so far.. one tip: add location checker when up/down stairs, to be safe about stuck... I've stucked when refill at stair of south side. 3 times
    Last edited by Xixico; 01-28-2017 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xixico View Post
    @Bollo, on ur salamander cave, on dehan action not have getuseroption... and he keep open blue backpack...

EDIT: after made change, scripts work so far.. one tip: add location checker when up/down stairs, to be safe about stuck... I've stucked when refill at stair of south side. 3 times
    Been busy last cople of days - will do a couple of updates during the weekend. But thanks for the info, stay tuned!

Free script!

[Bollo] Dawnport.xml

Download mirror #2 (Oronjo)

Script Name:
    Dawnport
    Vocation:
    All
    Level:
    1+
    Exp per hour:
    0k/h - 0k/h (without bonus)
    Loot per hour:
    0k/h to 0k/h

Easy Setup Offline Trainer

Premium account if you want to Offline Train!
    Exura Infir Ico

Hotkeys can be assigned to any F1-F12 key, this is just an example.

Hotkey Spell
    F1 Exura Infir Ico

Last edited by Bollo; 02-02-2017 at 02:32 PM.

@Bollo

Hey you! Your Earth Elemental script is working for one refill, but then it bugs at the manashop after one hunt. It must have something to do with not depositing the gold and/or not having enough cap, because if I go deposit manually the refill works fine.
    Otherwise it just goes to the manashop, says "hi", then skips buying potions, then goes down to the west of the shops and just stands there bugging trying to open backpacks.
    Should be an easy fix I imagine. Other than that, the script works great. Good job and welcome to Windbot

Quote Originally Posted by Aights View Post
    @Bollo

Hey you! Your Earth Elemental script is working for one refill, but then it bugs at the manashop after one hunt. It must have something to do with not depositing the gold and/or not having enough cap, because if I go deposit manually the refill works fine.
    Otherwise it just goes to the manashop, says "hi", then skips buying potions, then goes down to the west of the shops and just stands there bugging trying to open backpacks.
    Should be an easy fix I imagine. Other than that, the script works great. Good job and welcome to Windbot
    Hey!

Thanks for the feedback. Thought it wouldent be nescesary with bank deposit since it would purchase for all the gold, but realize now that it was a stupid mistake!

Script has been updated with bank deposit!

Thanks man!

Free script!

[Bollo] [All] Blessing Buyer.xml

Download mirror #2 (Oronjo)

Script Name:
    Blessing Buyer
    Vocation:
    All
    Level:
    8+
    Exp per hour:
    0k/h - 0k/h (without bonus)
    Loot per hour:
    0k/h to 0k/h

Anti-Furniture Offline Trainer

User Settings

Start at THAIS DP/Bank.
    Money in bank!

Hotkeys can be assigned to any F1-F12 key, this is just an example.

Hotkey Spell
    F1 Exura / Exura Ico
    F2 Utani Hur / Utani Gran Hur (optional)

Last edited by Bollo; 02-02-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Free User
    from what i saw your demon script worked good on my 300 rp untill i went to sleep it died to a demon skeleton, most likely got stuck when refilling because it had 0 potions left so it might not be 100% afk yet. I had ss turned off so no idea why it stopped but else a great script!

Quote Originally Posted by maxsudd View Post
    from what i saw your demon script worked good on my 300 rp untill i went to sleep it died to a demon skeleton, most likely got stuck when refilling because it had 0 potions left so it might not be 100% afk yet. I had ss turned off so no idea why it stopped but else a great script!
    Thanks for the info, I'll look into it ASAP. Strange though havent had any issues at all on my RP lately. What are your settings, how many many pots for leaving etc? Any idea how long it ran before it died?