Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by gruszkovsky View Post
    I got similar problem. It works perfect untill today. It dont want to colect bags in dp. I got main bp purple, customer bag loot in orange, and in dp i got red bp and inside i got blue bp. It opens red bp, then think for 2 seconds and leave depo and going to hunt again. Anyone can explain why that happens?

edit: Ofc settings are like up.
    Quote Originally Posted by CptPepper View Post
    Great idea! But for some reason it doesnt throw the balls :/ It get stuck between can and use.

It doesnt open my other backpacks. im on a 120+ ek and have cap for more than one bp. Will check if depositer works with more bps.

As far as I tested the script works just fine, most probably there is some configuration you are not doing properly like the guy who said that used backpacks of same colour, these are well know mistakes that need to be avoided or else the script will bug. Try to post a SS or otherwise its hard for me to guess whats the problem. And just for the record, did you turn looting on?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiocastellan View Post
    As far as I tested the script works just fine, most probably there is some configuration you are not doing properly like the guy who said that used backpacks of same colour, these are well know mistakes that need to be avoided or else the script will bug. Try to post a SS or otherwise its hard for me to guess whats the problem. And just for the record, did you turn looting on?
    Are you using tibia 10 or tibia 11?

Im going to test with tibia 10. Does anyone know where to download tibia 10?

Ok, downloaded tibia 10. Gonna test this now.
    Last edited by CptPepper; 01-13-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Free User
    Ok, so far everything looks good now im just hoping the depositer works.

Wind Powered
    So i tested out this script. First it worked good, but then something happend, first of all it didnt open nr 1 dp, figured out witch dp it open and when i did that and put my costumdpbp it worked for some time. But now it does not put the costum bags inside the dp. I have to do it manually everytime.
    Its wierd cause it worked out well at first, i havent changed anything while it was running, and suddenly Everything goes spoky other then that, it has so far given me 400 costum bags now i hope ppl will buy them.

Banned
    it works but nobody will buy those bags lol

Free User
    Script updates to version 2.0.

Banned
    @fabiocastellan could you make this deposit in the dpot box rather than having to use backpacks would be so much better than having to buy backpacks and increase profit plus they have infinite space spots so much better

Banned
    @fabiocastellan if you dont do it hopefully somebody can for me i really want this ASAP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiocastellan View Post
    Nostalgia Costume Bag Collector

Description:

This is a non-stop script that will collect Nostalgia Costume Bags via the Can Knockdown Game. This can be an insane profit depending on your world market offers.

Notice: Recommended to run this during hours that the island is empty.

General Info:

Script name: Nostaligia Costume Bag Collector
    Script version: 1.0.0

Vocation: Any (Preferably Knight because of cap)
    Min Level: 8+ (Preferably 50+ because of cap)

Cavebot Options:

Soon will add possibility to run with two chars at the same time!

Backpack Setup:

- Main Backpack + Costume BP
    - Depot Backpack + Costume DP

Requirements:

- Money in Bank (100 gp each game)
    - No need potions
    - No need rope and shovel

Start Script:

- Thais Ground Floor

Download:

Attachment 13706

Change Log: Added market seller, added option to use both can stands, small fixes.

Check My Main Thread:

Hey maybe you can option to deposit in a depot? Instead of needing a backpack setup.

Also is there anyway of adding a counter for backpacks? Would be nice so you could calculate profit because atm if you selling bags 200gp (what they sell on my server) I think it's like 5k/h or even less lol since it's 100gp to get each bag
    Last edited by Synnx; 01-22-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by xxvdazvxx View Post
    @fabiocastellan could you make this deposit in the dpot box rather than having to use backpacks would be so much better than having to buy backpacks and increase profit plus they have infinite space spots so much better
    Just change the deposit action for this:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...oxes-Depositer