Signup Now
    Free User

"Silent Dice" New generation gambler bot

Hello.
    I spent many time and lost many cash to check, how work's anti-dice system.I lost above 10kk pure cash, many accounts(also premium).
    I smiled after e-mails from Cipsoft. Above 70% characters unbaned!

I found way how to get around Cipsoft system.I have offer to You. I want create new script dice gambing, with safe options. I'm looking for guys, who want help me with many actions. May be someone want help me to create. If not, write only good luck

Just dont yell the same message over and over again, since it is that which will get a dicer deleted, no matter if he is botting or not.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Cipsoft obviously do not want dice botters, not sure why people are still trying. I am 100% sure that the dice botters in for example Iona is not making profit, they get deleted every 2 days and nobody plays with them.

Free User
    I use dice yalahar 24/7. Three accounts still safe. Its depened how do You configure script and some things. Anyway I will more info later. Now checking few things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobbysch View Post
    Cipsoft obviously do not want dice botters, not sure why people are still trying. I am 100% sure that the dice botters in for example Iona is not making profit, they get deleted every 2 days and nobody plays with them.
    If they wouldn't make profit they wouldn't be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    If they wouldn't make profit they wouldn't be doing it.
    Yes obviously but I stand in depot all days and I never see anyone play there and premium scrolls are 2kk and they need some money on the char, can't get the maths together haha.