Signup Now

Exclamation [ALL VOCS] Darashia Dragons

Darashia's Dragons Lair is one of the most traditional hunting places in Tibia. There you will be able to make an awesome exp/h on lower levels or a decent profit on higher levels. The respawn is close to the city and easy to reach, eventough it is usually crowded on some servers.

- Vocations: ALL
    - Level:
    . Knights: 60
    . Paladins: 40
    . Mages: 50
    - Exp/hour: 60-130 exp/h (based on a 100% experience rate basis)
    - Gold per hour: -2k ~ 15k gp/h
    - The script starts inside the bank of Darashia
    - This script has:
    • Full afk support, with potion refiller, ammo refiller (paladin's version), items and gold depositer, offline training when low stamina and more.
    • Optional supplies withdrawer from dp
    • Optional safe map clicker system
    • Checkers before talking to npcs, to avoid errors and possible detections.
    • islocation and position checkers in all the script, ensuring that the it will run as smooth and without errors as possible.
    • Optionals auto haste, reconnecter, flask dropper, area rune shooter (mages version).
    • Intuitive and customizable user interface
    • Hours of testing, ensuring that the script has no major bugs

Healing
    Healing spells (the ones will use) | e.g.: exura, exura ico, exura gran, utura, etc
    Health potions (hp, shp, ghp or uhp)
    Mana potions (mp, smp or gmp)
    Attack
    Strikes (the ones you will use) | e.g.: exori frigo, exori hur, exori con, etc
    Area spells (the ones you will use) | e.g.: exori, exevo mas san, exevo vis hur
    Runes (the ones you will use) | e.g.: avalanche rune, great fireball rune, etc
    Tools
    Rope and shovel
    Any other tool you might need in the script | e.g.: machete, fishing rod, etc

- In the "Loot" section, set up your looting destination.

- Change the values in the user interface as you see fit

If you want to know more about any options there (including how the depositer works), just put your mouse pointer upon it and wait for a text box to show!

- Adjust the supplies information

Note: beware of the categories of each supply! p is for items bought with the potion's npc, f for food's npc and a for ammo npc. Some scripts may not have support for all the categories!

- Always check the "Healer" tab before running the script.
    - Check the "Scripter" tab if you want to change configurations not avaible for change in the users options interface
    - Check the "HUDs" tab for enabling/disabling the HUDs
    - Check the "Targeting" tab and see if everything is in accord to the needs of your character
    - For safety reasons, watch as the bot run in the first few minutes after you turn on the script.
    - Check my FAQ thread for more information

Found a bug or have sugestions? Feel free to post below!
    Did you like the script? Then comment below and REP+ to help me growing!

Free User

stucks?

The bot say to the bank hi-deposit all-yes-balance. and then do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by keniutek View Post
    The bot say to the bank hi-deposit all-yes-balance. and then do nothing
    Hello! There is a backpack openner after the banking script. Your character is stuck probably because you haven't set your backpacks properly on Looting -> Looting Destination. Check the image below:

Free User
    Hi!

I am testing at the moment this script on my 56 EK. I run it already for 1,5 hour.
    What I have noticed until now:
    - bot after depositing all money, and buting supplies, opens backpack in front of bank and getting stacked. It is getting blocked here: blocked.PNG
    I skipped this failure by manually starting on next waypoint, unfortunatelly I had to repeat this manual action also when bot came back to Darashia for refilling. I have set backpacks correctly (at least I think so).

Except this everything is running correctly.
    Thank you for nice script:+)

EDIT:

When bot came back to Darashia 3rd time, it did not get stacked, but I have no idea why, I have not changed anything.
    Last edited by Korins; 01-03-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Free User
    There are no healing settings and mana potion drinker for mages

Quote Originally Posted by Korins View Post
    Hi!

I am testing at the moment this script on my 56 EK. I run it already for 1,5 hour.
    What I have noticed until now:
    - bot after depositing all money, and buting supplies, opens backpack in front of bank and getting stacked. It is getting blocked here: blocked.PNG
    I skipped this failure by manually starting on next waypoint, unfortunatelly I had to repeat this manual action also when bot came back to Darashia for refilling. I have set backpacks correctly (at least I think so).

Except this everything is running correctly.
    Thank you for nice script:+)

EDIT:

When bot came back to Darashia 3rd time, it did not get stacked, but I have no idea why, I have not changed anything.
    That's really weird, mate! I've been using this script on my EK maker since lv 60 (it's level 70 now and I'm still hunting there) and didn't notice something like that nor a single time. The script is running really smooth here. Problems with opening backpacks usually happens due to a misconfig of the Looting Destination in the section Looting. But I don't know if that's the case, since you said you checked the backpacks setup. Anyway, tell me if the problem continues to happen and thanks for your report!
    Best Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by DebilekED View Post
    There are no healing settings and mana potion drinker for mages
    That's true. You must set up your own healer. As I said in the main thread: Always check the "Healer" tab before running the script.
    I might add a healer in the mages scripts in the future. Thanks for your report, anyway.

Free User
    Thank you for the script its great

Quote Originally Posted by DebilekED View Post
    Thank you for the script its great
    I'm glad you liked it, mate!