Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Windbot forces diagonal walk and doesn't heal

1. What OS you are at? Windows 7

2. Real PC or VPS? Real PC

3. Using WindAddons? No

4. Which version of WindBot? Windbot Version 2.9.0-beta.34

5. Which version of Game Client? Tibia 11

6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card? Which one? Yes. MSI GeForce GTX 770

7. Detailed description of the problem. Please include steps to reproduce if possible.
    I only use the bot for healing as I don't like botting full afk (too afraid to lose my char). The issue I have is that it sometimes starts going diagonal with no real reason (always north-east), I think it might be caused by me trying to put a fire wall on the floor which is assigned to CTRL + F1 and if that matters I use it on Mousebutton 4 with the help of X-Mouse button control v2.14. And the bot is trying to heal at the same time it then causes my character to go diagonal and I can't stop it even if I try to go in other direction, after it has gone several sqms it's back to normal. As a reason of that the bot stops healing me and I couldn't even heal myself manually.

8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com. You can make GIFs using ShareX: https://getsharex.com/ N/A

9. Debug Log. WindBot -> Help -> Debug Log -> Enable (also check "Scripts" if it's a persistent script issue). N/A

10. Comments Any things you might find useful to know, e.g if your bug is about HUDs, and you are using FRAPS or Overwolf. I'm just using noping. Sorry I can't explain it any better but please ask specific questions if you need to know anything else and I will try to answer them.

Is chat enabled or not?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Do you mean the one in Tibia? I hunt with chat off at all times.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Free User
    Do you think that the Chat On will fix the issues? Thank you very much I will try it.

Free User
    Hi Ozzix, I've just changed the chat off to chat on and it doesn't do the diagonal move anymore however the healing is incredibly bad now, it doesn't heal me at all when I'm moving and it was doing it before with the chat off. I guess it's just the beta version and believe that it will get much better with time but I just thought it might be worth to let you guys know.

Do you have everything on hotkeys that doesn't involve ctrl or shift? Try using wind addons.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Free User
    I still have my fire walls and fire bombs set to the CTRL+F1 and CTRL+F2 and use them with mouse buttons, I can remove them and see if it fixes the issue. What does the Wind Addons do? I've downloaded it but don't really understand what are the features of it and how they should help me with the issue.

Use windaddon and fast hotkeys, lucas didnt fix the problem with ctrl / shift being stuck with windbot
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Technically this isn't a bug, it's just you can't have chat off, but I think we should leave this as a placeholder to remind Lucas that it needs implementing

Marked as confirmed as I'm experiencing it myself also. Walking diagonally is really strange, everything else is working for me (healing, for instance), so I will assume that is related to your hotkey configuration. The diagonal walking I cannot explain, however, it seems maybe the bot is confused by which hotkey performs which action.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.