Windows 10

2. Real PC or VPS?

PC

3. Using WindAddons? Which version?

No

4. Which version of WindBot?

Beta34

5. Which version of Game Client?

6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card?

geforce gtx 870

7. Detailed description of the problem.

Without actually having lagg in tibia the character walks very laggy, if i pause and walk myself it doesnt lagg. On scripts by Blakw there isnt really any lagg when Walking, so i don't know if it is a setting problem. On earlier windbot on tibia client 10 it walks normally.

8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com.

no need for picture

When we ask your game client version we know that it is Tibia 11, @joacims. Please report with the actual game version you got. Open Tibia 11, click Manage Clients and tell the version that shows up below the green "play" button. If you don't have that button, see the version number on the bottom left part of that same Tibia window. For example, my version is 11.03.4221, yours could be different.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

@joacims

Are you still having this issue? Does @Cisco's suggestion fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    @joacims

Are you still having this issue? Does @Cisco's suggestion fix it?
    When you use healer with usecreature ($ self) it wont "dance" aimlessly for a few seconds ... Using heal from the bot, keyboard 20 to 40ms and mouse 150 to 200ms I had no problem works perfectly. The only problem I noticed today with bot operation is that with the minimized client the heal of the bot failed at some point, I died 2 times with it minimized and ignored special area, I minimized for a few seconds it skipped 3 special area targeting.

--------------------------------------

Corrija por favor o inglês, estou um pouco ocupado, mas não quis demorar a responder...

Quando você usa healer com usecreature($self) ele costuma a "dançar" sem rumo por alguns segundos...Usando heal do bot, teclado 20 a 40ms e mouse 150 a 200ms não tive problema funciona perfeitamente. O unico problema que percebi hoje com o funcionamento do bot é que com o client minimizado o heal do bot em algum momento falha, eu morri 2 vezes com ele minimizado e ignora special area, minimizei por alguns segundos ele pulou 3 special area targeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    When you use healer with usecreature ($ self) it wont "dance" aimlessly for a few seconds ... Using heal from the bot, keyboard 20 to 40ms and mouse 150 to 200ms I had no problem works perfectly. The only problem I noticed today with bot operation is that with the minimized client the heal of the bot failed at some point, I died 2 times with it minimized and ignored special area, I minimized for a few seconds it skipped 3 special area targeting.

--------------------------------------

Corrija por favor o inglês, estou um pouco ocupado, mas não quis demorar a responder...

Quando você usa healer com usecreature($self) ele costuma a "dançar" sem rumo por alguns segundos...Usando heal do bot, teclado 20 a 40ms e mouse 150 a 200ms não tive problema funciona perfeitamente. O unico problema que percebi hoje com o funcionamento do bot é que com o client minimizado o heal do bot em algum momento falha, eu morri 2 vezes com ele minimizado e ignora special area, minimizei por alguns segundos ele pulou 3 special area targeting.
    I don't think this is related to the thread. Please make a new report once you've got the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I don't think this is related to the thread. Please make a new report once you've got the time.
    Check pm

Closing this as obsolete since the OP doesn't seem to be active anymore. If anything changes, please let me know and I'll reopen the thread.