Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug ~~~~~~

Free User

Bug ~~~~~~

Bot stops working and digits ~~~~

Sem título.jpg

Edit~~

1. What OS you are at? (Windows 10.)

2. Real PC or VPS? Please provide VPS specifications including a link if possible
    Pc

3. Using WindAddons? Which version?
    No

4. Which version of WindBot?
    Beta 34

5. Which version of Game Client?
    Tibia 11

6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card? Which one?
    Radeon Hd 380 Gaming

7. Detailed description of the problem. Please include steps to reproduce if possible
    Bot stops to attack the bugs and gets stuck with the local chat with the message "~~~~", if I delete the message back to work.
    Or if I let the chat off it works normally.

8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com. You can make GIFs using ShareX: https://getsharex.com/
    Sem título.jpg

9. Debug Log. WindBot -> Help -> Debug Log -> Enable (also check "Scripts" if it's a persistent script issue).
    Not have

10. Comments
    Last edited by laerciooz; 12-18-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Please post a correct bug report.
    See here how:
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...BEFORE-POSTING
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Please post a correct bug report.
    See here how:
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...BEFORE-POSTING
    done post

Quote Originally Posted by laerciooz View Post
    done post
    Can you please also provide your PC locale and keyboard input language? For instance my computer locale is for England, and the keyboard input language is English. By the name of the image you've uploaded, I would guess that yours would be Brasil and Portuguese? Please confirm, it could be useful.

Also, were you playing other games when this happened? Is it possible that you were holding the shift key or something for some time?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Can you please also provide your PC locale and keyboard input language? For instance my computer locale is for England, and the keyboard input language is English. By the name of the image you've uploaded, I would guess that yours would be Brasil and Portuguese? Please confirm, it could be useful.

Also, were you playing other games when this happened? Is it possible that you were holding the shift key or something for some time?
    Brazil, keyboard PT
    Hardware: Razer deathstalker essential.

I was not playing another game, when I arrive in the basement even just looking at the bot, this happens when Chat On, when I switch to Chat Off, works normally.

Sem título.png

Brazil, keyboard PT
    Hardware: Razer deathstalker essential.

I was not playing another game, when I arrive in the basement even just looking at the bot, this happens when Chat On, when I switch to Chat Off, works normally.

Sem título.png
    Thanks for this info. The bot doesn't currently support "chat off" mode. For the time being, you need to use the bot with chat enabled. I don't know if that would solve your problem but for sure you should try it.

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...1-Known-Issues

This thread details known issues (including this one).
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Thanks for this info. The bot doesn't currently support "chat off" mode. For the time being, you need to use the bot with chat enabled. I don't know if that would solve your problem but for sure you should try it.

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...1-Known-Issues

This thread details known issues (including this one).
    But Chat enabled, bug macro.
    Desabled high DPI mode.

Free User
    Any more suggestions?

Free User
    I have the very same issue.

It happens when the bot is supposed to attack a creature. It stands still, doing nothing but pressing the key "´´´´´´´".

It doesn't matter if I have Tibia window open, or any other stuff open.

It will just keep pressing the "´´´´´" key.

Happened while using the dawnport 1-20 script

Doesn't work with CHAT off as well.

1. What OS you are at?
    Windows 7

2. Real PC or VPS? Please provide VPS specifications including a link if possible
    Pc

No

Beta 34

Tibia 11

Geforce GT 630M

7. Detailed description of the problem. Please include steps to reproduce if possible
    Described everything above.

8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com. You can make GIFs using ShareX:
    There is no need. It would be just the same as OP stated.

9. Debug Log. WindBot -> Help -> Debug Log -> Enable (also check "Scripts" if it's a persistent script issue).
    http://imgur.com/a/4xWFU

10. Comments

Any more suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by kvra View Post
    I have the very same issue.

It happens when the bot is supposed to attack a creature. It stands still, doing nothing but pressing the key "´´´´´´´".

It doesn't matter if I have Tibia window open, or any other stuff open.

It will just keep pressing the "´´´´´" key.

Happened while using the dawnport 1-20 script

Doesn't work with CHAT off as well.

1. What OS you are at?
    Windows 7

Pc

No

Beta 34

Tibia 11

Geforce GT 630M

Described everything above.

8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com. You can make GIFs using ShareX:
    There is no need. It would be just the same as OP stated.

http://imgur.com/a/4xWFU

10. Comments
    Did you just disable chat-off mid-hunt or did you start the client and bot with it disabled? I feel like this might be WindBot caching some setting and using ~ as a fasthotkeys hotkey.