Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    Yes. I've been using this script for 3 or 4 months and it's always worked that way. I own 3 roxzin scripts from farmine and they work that way, and they always worked. This error is only happening on these normal ports, those requiring a quest or level are normal.
    If you want I can download client 10 and wind 10 and play as it would in wind 10, but I guarantee it always worked. Because if I stayed like this in the picture I would not have put a character from level 130 up to 217 as in the picture.

But if need be I can play and record with wind 10

/////

Sim. Eu uso esse roteiro já faz 3 ou 4 meses e sempre funcionou dessa forma. Eu possuo 3 roteiros do Roxzin de farmine e funcionam dessa maneira, e sempre funcionaram. Esse erro está acontecendo somente nessas portas normais, as que necessitam de quest ou nível estão normais.
    Se quiser posso baixar o client 10 e o wind 10 e reproduzir como seria no wind 10, mas garanto que sempre funcionou. Porque se ficasse desse modo como na imagem eu não teria colocado um personagem do nível 130 até 217 como na imagem.

Mas se houver necessidade posso reproduzir e gravar com o wind 10
    There's no need to record it, but I'd appreciate if you could run it again using Wind for Tibia 10 and report back what the result was.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    There's no need to record it, but I'd appreciate if you could run it again using Wind for Tibia 10 and report back what the result was.

I'm marking this as confirmed since I too have been facing this issue lately. I've had issues using the trap door on Krailo's depot and the quest door on Farmine's elevator.

@Lucas Terra

It is my opinion that a slight delay should be added after the execution of the Use waypoint. From my tests, a mere 100ms should be enough.

I'm marking this as confirmed since I too have been facing this issue lately. I've had issues using the trap door on Krailo's depot and the quest door on Farmine's elevator.

@Lucas Terra

It is my opinion that a slight delay should be added after the execution of the Use waypoint. From my tests, a mere 100ms should be enough.
    I've been facing similar problem on windbot 10 but not 100% of the times, i always put a wait100-200 between doors because of it
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

@Lucas Terra

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    I've been facing similar problem on windbot 10 but not 100% of the times, i always put a wait100-200 between doors because of it
    mouse 10 to 10 = problem......mouse 200 to 200 = no problem

Wind Tester
    I am having same problem, there is need to put wait() after using quest doors (in my case).