Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlowmo View Post
    So now you admit you're scamming me? So much for being 'trusted' why create all the bullshit post and message me all day for 3 days? Sad that 80 euros worth of coins means so much to you. I don't know megalo well, dont know who that guy with z~ in his name is all I know is you're a low life thief. If you've got a problem with someone take it out on them not someone who's trying to sort something honestly.
    There is no way the stuff he took I could take back,
    I ve tried with Zepet to talk with Megalomanii but since youre his close friend, or since u are him Im not sure,
    Its the best way to take it back, its not the best way, I mean its the option to do it so we did it and waiting till he will give back what he thiefed.

Thats all.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluxhere View Post
    There is no way the stuff he took I could take back,
    I ve tried with Zepet to talk with Megalomanii but since youre his close friend, or since u are him Im not sure,
    Its the best way to take it back, its not the best way, I mean its the option to do it so we did it and waiting till he will give back what he thiefed.

Thats all.

So because your little brain thinks Im him or something to do with him you scammed an innocent dude, then tried to blame me for it? I think everyone on forums needs to see what you really are.

Free User
    Shlowmo has been my forum name throughout all the bot forums since I sold my inferna character "Shlowmo" to an irl friend in like 2008.

Free User
    @ozzix I would like my name removed from this thread name and the thread starter added to the list of people who can't be trusted / banned. If you require any further proof I have all private messages between us, in game conversations and the guys even admitted in this thread he's stolen from me to give to someone else.

in short way you have scammed guy, just because he know another guy that scammed your friend for deal done X months ago,
    well you are just making yourself banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    in short way you have scammed guy, just because he know another guy that scammed your friend for deal done X months ago,
    well you are just making yourself banned
    Tibiastore no,

Let me explain you 1 time again.

Megalomanii (a guy in Tibia- 560 ek his friend or his double char.)
    Scammed a friend of mine, that I was close with him, scammed him so hard that he quit the Tibia,
    I was about to selling the 490 ED, but this guy told me his was an Member of their team, his nickname is Arvalek,
    as u can see in his proof screenshot of coins, Megalomanii gave him the TC he stole, to pay mine account.
    So I just want Megalomanii to give back what he stole, and I will give back the TC to him and its done.
    Cause of scamming my close friend stopped playing, and I am sad about it and I want to solve it with Megalomanii, I aint scamming anybody I just want to get my friend's cash back.

Tibiastore no,

Let me explain you 1 time again.

Megalomanii (a guy in Tibia- 560 ek his friend or his double char.)
    Scammed a friend of mine, that I was close with him, scammed him so hard that he quit the Tibia,
    I was about to selling the 490 ED, but this guy told me his was an Member of their team, his nickname is Arvalek,
    as u can see in his proof screenshot of coins, Megalomanii gave him the TC he stole, to pay mine account.
    So I just want Megalomanii to give back what he stole, and I will give back the TC to him and its done.
    Cause of scamming my close friend stopped playing, and I am sad about it and I want to solve it with Megalomanii, I aint scamming anybody I just want to get my friend's cash back.
    You told me you are Arvalek right?

You are or Megalomanii cause he is playing by 2 chars, I know it for sure,

Thats all
    its just crap talking, he bought tibia coins from me, same as be bought Arvalek ( Prezes Beszczel) from me, and he don't own any hlvl account (Megalomanii its 560 EK),
    he was searching for hlvl to buy, but since i have none on stock left start to look on forum,
    so you have thieft him, just because he know gut that thiefied your friend, making you simply scammer.

In other way if you would go to school/work with guy that idk, stealing cars, then one of guys that end up without car would thief yours one in revenge, just because this way its easier,
    it don't give you right to scamm other members.

let's be honet, its tibia, and every big team have some retards/scammers in it, with your logic anybody could scamm other members since most ppl know someone who take some cash/account from another one.

And except this simply example, you can tell that forum or real guy X or Y its a scammer or scammer your friend, you have no valid proof to confirm that in game character X its still same guy that hack anybody your mate X months ago,
    since during this time owners might already change.
    More over, if account wasn't hacked using confirmation key, just as you are talking using old recovery key (your friend didn't change it for months), you have no valid proof to show that he was rly hacked by former owner, not by some of his mate
    he share account/recovery key with, or by simply some keylogger.
    Last edited by tibiastore; 12-13-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Free User
    Megalo~ definitely isn't me, I sold my character (Arvalek) to him for the tibia coins to buy your character. So the character I sold (bought from tibiastore) was used to buy the tibia coins (owned by me) to purchase the character. Everyone who's not allowed to play aurora because of the old guild is on the same 'side', doesn't mean I'm anything to do with him. I had characters on both sides.

All in all you scammed me 2000 tc, meaning I lost my character (no I wont take it back because im not a thief) and 850 coins bought from tibia store.

Banned
    Tibiastore u are complaining and telling me what I doing wrrong just becuase the guy is your top customer, and u earned alot of money from him goodjob
    I dont think I scammed somebody,
    I just took back what was mine'friend, and I want to solve the problem not to scam the guy,
    The problem I want to solve is that his or his friend Megalomanii, just give back things that they stole from the guy they thiefed, either I dont have falid proof I dont care , I talked in the ss with leaders about it, they both knew that the char was rooked and hacked, and the char also was in some action's so it was defenlity he of Megalomanii,

I dont want to scam or take the Coins,

I want to solve the problem
    If u keep telling me that I am thief and I did this and that,
    wont solve the problem.
    If moderator bans me, it wont solve the problem also.

Either If the situation isnt solved,
    I will return the coins to an moderator, and he will decide what he is gonna do.

Walux /

Free User
    You don't solve problems by stealing from other people, if someone stole my car you think it's alright to go steal someone else's? It's not how life works and I think you should return my coins. Everyone knows megalo is a guy from Sweden called oskar.
    Thank you tibia store for trying to reason with this thief, and walux if you want a history of my trades with him he can prove my email matches the address I posted posts above.