Banned

Scam report @Shlowmo - Megalomanii

Let me explain you 2 things today,

There are in Aurora 2 guild dominating,
    and having war.
    Friends of Aurora and Enemies of Aurora,

A guy named Megalomanii aka Shlowmo,

is in the Friends of Aurora,

I had a friend in Enemies of Aurora, that bought a char 4 months ago from him,
    The war started, and the char he bought (350 ek + 290 ed), has been hacked away and he was rooked, and lost about 60kk. (Hacked by a ordered rkey before he ordered his.)

Then today I made a trade with him for my 490+ ED for some TC, we did the deal but ofcourse, I wont give him the TC back until he will pay the guy back which he scammed.

Here are some screenshots.

That Jaklyn is the leader of them, telling me that he dont know anything bla bla bla, telling me that he dont care about members from his guild that scamming, and that he dont wanna hear it he dont care. (NICE LEADER.)

Here a guy from teamspeak, telling me that he thiefed much people, Megalomanii.

I took it on and talked with Megalomanii him self aka Shlowmo.

Asking him if thats correct that he did it, he says no cause he dont want any reports etc. But 90% of people admits that he was it, on teamspeak, and the guy who was thiefed himself telling it.

So there is the current situation, I ve wanted to sell a 490 ED to Shlowmo, the problem was that he told me his nick on Aurora, and he was very very close with the theif who did this to my friend. He was and is with him everyday on teamspeak, guild etc.
    After I knew that, I wanted to make him pay me, just because of that thief scammed my friend.
    So you have 2 options, to get your money back.
    Or I will give the money u gave me back to the guy Thiefed (Zepet.)
    Or I will give the money to you, after u gave him back what u took.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    People askin me why I am doing this?
    - The only reason I did this, is because he was a close friend, and he quit Tibia cause of some pieces of shit, that selling accounts, after the accounts are paid, and are full charloved, and have much shit on it, taking it back and rooking it.

@People that like to come into this conversation, feel free to commenting what you think about it.

@for all those members, and Megalomanii @Shlowmo and other ppl on that guild, fix yourself its just a game and ruining a game for real money isnt fun!!!!!

- Zly Turstya is a friend that helped me to achieve this, and solve this situation.

/D..

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluxhere View Post
    Let me explain you 2 things today,

There are in Aurora 2 guild dominating,
    and having war.
    Friends of Aurora and Enemies of Aurora,

A guy named Megalomanii aka Shlowmo,

is in the Friends of Aurora,

I had a friend in Enemies of Aurora, that bought a char 4 months ago from him,
    The war started, and the char he bought (350 ek + 290 ed), has been hacked away and he was rooked, and lost about 60kk. (Hacked by a ordered rkey before he ordered his.)

Then today I made a trade with him for my 490+ ED for some TC, we did the deal but ofcourse, I wont give him the TC back until he will pay the guy back which he scammed.

Here are some screenshots.

That Jaklyn is the leader of them, telling me that he dont know anything bla bla bla, telling me that he dont care about members from his guild that scamming, and that he dont wanna hear it he dont care. (NICE LEADER.)

Here a guy from teamspeak, telling me that he thiefed much people, Megalomanii.

I took it on and talked with Megalomanii him self aka Shlowmo.

Asking him if thats correct that he did it, he says no cause he dont want any reports etc. But 90% of people admits that he was it, on teamspeak, and the guy who was thiefed himself telling it.

So there is the current situation, I ve wanted to sell a 490 ED to Shlowmo, the problem was that he told me his nick on Aurora, and he was very very close with the theif who did this to my friend. He was and is with him everyday on teamspeak, guild etc.
    After I knew that, I wanted to make him pay me, just because of that thief scammed my friend.
    So you have 2 options, to get your money back.
    Or I will give the money u gave me back to the guy Thiefed (Zepet.)
    Or I will give the money to you, after u gave him back what u took.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    People askin me why I am doing this?
    - The only reason I did this, is because he was a close friend, and he quit Tibia cause of some pieces of shit, that selling accounts, after the accounts are paid, and are full charloved, and have much shit on it, taking it back and rooking it.

@People that like to come into this conversation, feel free to commenting what you think about it.

@for all those members, and Megalomanii @Shlowmo and other ppl on that guild, fix yourself its just a game and ruining a game for real money isnt fun!!!!!

- Zly Turstya is a friend that helped me to achieve this, and solve this situation.

/D..
    Are you kidding me? I'm not megalo~ he is swedish... I am english and I've never spoke to Zly. I can prove screen shots from my account on tibia.com I sent you the coins for the ED you promised, I've got confirmation of the purchase of tibia coins from mmog store (most trusted seller there is). Send my tibia coins back if you are not going to send the character.

Banned
    You told me you are Arvalek right?

You are or Megalomanii cause he is playing by 2 chars, I know it for sure,

And also u are member of the guild that scammed my friend.
    So fix the problem, and I will give you the char or the coins.

Thats all

Free User

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlowmo View Post
    Ah, so u gave a screenshot, where Megalomanii the THIEF THAT STOLE SHIT from my friend,
    giving you the cash to pay the account

Nice he paying TC that he stole week ago.

Free User

Free User
    Ah, so u gave a screenshot, where Megalomanii the THIEF THAT STOLE SHIT from my friend,
    giving you the cash to pay the account

Nice he paying TC that he stole week ago.
    Im selling him my acc for same price I was buying yours for... only scammer here is you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlowmo View Post
    Im selling him my acc for same price I was buying yours for... only scammer here is you.
    Ah I am ?

I am the one that tries to take back the money your friend Megalomanii thiefed.
    Thats all.
    I gave you the options,
    Give back the stuff to my friend,
    Or I will give the TC back to him and its solved.

Free User
    Ah I am ?

I am the one that tries to take back the money your friend Megalomanii thiefed.
    Thats all.
    I gave you the options,
    Give back the stuff to my friend,
    Or I will give the TC back to him and its solved.
    So now you admit you're scamming me? So much for being 'trusted' why create all the bullshit post and message me all day for 3 days? Sad that 80 euros worth of coins means so much to you. I don't know megalo well, dont know who that guy with z~ in his name is all I know is you're a low life thief. If you've got a problem with someone take it out on them not someone who's trying to sort something honestly.

Free User