Signup Now
    Free User

Are you a powergamer?

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of trading and selling all my characters, but whilst I wait for all addresses to change and middleman to go through I have decided to bot some voucher accounts (maximum 20 days/1 account).

I am not so good with powergaming or doing anything like that, but since I'm bored I have decided to see exactly how far I can take a voucher account within say a months time, not caring about waste or reports.

Does anyone have any good script recommendations for me?

At the moment my plan is:

Level 1-9 - Dawnport
    Level 9-13 - Cyclopis Edron with Stealth Ring (all manual)
    Level 13-30 - Drefia Grim Reapers with 500 EK blocking (all manual)
    Level 30-50 - Lower Spike (Garkstals script)
    Level 50-90 - New Port Hope Water Elemental resp (Garkstals? script)

After level 90 I am not sure exactly what to do. I am currently playing on a dominated NA server, with about 5-6 shit Americans trying to disturb things but apart from that nothing of any worry. I have unlimited cash, but I am looking to reach 180-200 within a month of voucher and by hopefully only using about 7 days of my voucher. (I will most likely use one voucher day every 4 days, so that I can completely refill my stamina, and I will be using XP boosts for the first 2 bonus hours of every voucher used to obviously increase experience to the maximum. I was also wondering whether or not it's worth me beginning both an EK and an ED on different voucher accounts, and then at about level 130~ I can literally just navi them on chosens until 200, then navi them on asuras until 300, then nightmare isle - but I am not sure.

If anyone can give me some suggestions on what I should do or if there is anything that I can change to make the exp faster please let me know. I have seen other people using Frost Dragon's and absolutely destroying experience there, but realistically I am not sure what to do.

Thanks;]

I would recommend getting level 13 at Dawnport, as it's plain quicker and cheaper than manualling on Cyclops with level 9 wand/rod.

I wouldn't go straight to new waters at level 50, you would simply die too much for it to be good enough.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Wind Tester
    If you want to go new waters, i can recommend Mistgun's script. Its waaaay better than garkstal's.

Free User
    @RoxZin xD Good idea, I never thought of this. I have also now seen CipSofts latest update - I don't know if you have seen it... Dec 18 2016 -
    Extended Double XP and Skill Weekend

ellow Tibians, the year is coming to an end and we would like to celebrate it with a double XP/skill event. We added an additional day to make it even more worthwhile. Gather your party and enjoy the extra long weekend!

Between the server saves of December 23 and December 27, all monsters will yield twice the usual amount of experience points, and your skill training, including magic level, will advance twice as fast. The skill progress when training offline will also be doubled.

Happy Holidays!
    Your Community Managers

@Imba I might have that also, I'll definitely give that one a try. I need POI DL's script - could you recommend any scripter?