Signup Now

Wanting to MANUAL PG a 250RP

I wanted to get back into leveling my 250RP, I have good skills, 129 distance with full set. I want to manual, im not currently botting right now due to all the mass bans. Anyone have any ideas on where to hunt and what XP/H I should be making on a 250RP? Maybe some suggestions such as profit hunting "no waste" and PG hunting "waste but great xp". The server I play is pretty full so all the good spawns like ROSH, BANUTA, etc are taken. I have been just hunting -6 mines and getting around 400kxp/h no bonus which sucks balls at this level but the cash is good. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I have money to spend, got like 100kk, full set. Im going to be solo hunting or possibly bring a 200MS with me.

Have you ever tried to hunt Vats (inq room), dt seal (poi), any grims spawn (you can easily fight them with 3 grims with gfb's) should be good aswell. Also you can try Lizard City, for something new, I know few ppl that have made it +250.

Quote Originally Posted by OkeN View Post
    Have you ever tried to hunt Vats (inq room), dt seal (poi), any grims spawn (you can easily fight them with 3 grims with gfb's) should be good aswell. Also you can try Lizard City, for something new, I know few ppl that have made it +250.
    Thanks man, never tried to GFB grims, I may give that shot. DTs are nice, thanks for the ideas.

go to roshamuul, you can also use avalanche, nice exp+ great profit

Free User
    If you have any friend playing a RP you guys can hunt at Dt's, vat's..Also you can try the catacombs at Oramonds (requires an amount of points to enter there) but this with a full team (ms, ed & ek).
    There's this new place at Oramond, full of bandits (don't know the right name of it) they'r strong and gives a decent loot and exp..I've seen ek's and mages hunting there, but rp's should go well there too and as you said u can go with a ms I think you should try it.
    Hope I've helped u a bit mate..Good luck on ur return.
    ]