Windows 8.1

2. Real PC or VPS?
    PC

3. Using WindAddons? Which version?
    NO

4. Which version of WindBot?
    2.9.0-beta.30

5. Which version of Game Client?

6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card?
    Yes. NVIDIA GTX960

7. Detailed description of the problem.
    A function reachcreature is not working as it should. Right after it's called, all functions are either incorrectly executed or they run in a very slow manner.

8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com.
    https://youtu.be/_v4m05G53dY
    Last edited by RoxZin xD; 01-28-2017 at 11:32 PM.

@SkullBeats

I suspect the issue is not on reachcreature, but rather on travel. Try running this code:

local npcName = 'Old Adall'

print(getcreature(npcName))

print($timems)
    reachcreature(npcName)

print($timems)
    closewindows()

print($timems)

PS: Please. provide a description in English. It doesn't really matter where you come from, the information should be legible by everyone on the forums. This time, I've translated it myself, but on further occasions I'll simply close your thread and ask you to open another one.

PHP Code:
    {walkblock truewarbanner 0aggressortype 0dist 1addon 0legscolor 38ismonster falselightcolor 0skull 0headcolor 19isnpc truehppc 100issummon falsehpcolor 49152id 1073742376mount 0chestcolor 10speed 41posx 32679isreachable trueposy 32775outfit 132party 0posz 7iswalking falseisownsummon falseisplayer falselastattacked 1800000ignored falsefeetcolor 95dir "s"updated truelightintensity 0name "Lorek"isshootable true}
    After restarting bot, everything went back as before.

PS: I am the smartbot developer, and i wanted to congratulate the beautiful work you are doing with Tibia 11. Congratulations !!
    PS2: Google Translate!
    PS3: Porque n posso falar minha lingua?
    PS4: O amiguinho ficou irritado ali em cima kkkkkk
    Last edited by SkullBeats; 12-09-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullBeats View Post
    PHP Code:
    {walkblock truewarbanner 0aggressortype 0dist 1addon 0legscolor 38ismonster falselightcolor 0skull 0headcolor 19isnpc truehppc 100issummon falsehpcolor 49152id 1073742376mount 0chestcolor 10speed 41posx 32679isreachable trueposy 32775outfit 132party 0posz 7iswalking falseisownsummon falseisplayer falselastattacked 1800000ignored falsefeetcolor 95dir "s"updated truelightintensity 0name "Lorek"isshootable true}
    After restarting bot, everything went back as before.

PS: I am the smartbot developer, and i wanted to congratulate the beautiful work you are doing with Tibia 11. Congratulations !!
    PS2: Google Translate!
    PS3: Porque n posso falar minha lingua?
    PS4: O amiguinho ficou irritado ali em cima kkkkkk
    The log shows very appropriate response times, so unless you manage to reproduce it some other way using reachcreature directly I believe we can discard the possibility of it being the issue. How reproducible is the problem using travel, instead?

You're not allowed to speak Portuguese in the boards because this is a public, international forum and while I'm perfectly capable of reading it, a lot of people here aren't. As such, English is necessary so that everyone can understand what is going on. I'm not mad, I'm just cherishing for a better community. If you insist on making it harder we will have to enforce it using different measures such as infractions and banishments.

Calm down, I'm using the beta version a lot, any mistake I'll contact again, thank you for attention!

How many people are developing a beta?

Great work, congratulations!

Wind Tester
    Calm down, I'm using the beta version a lot, any mistake I'll contact again, thank you for attention!

Just Lucas himself

Does this means you cannot reproduce the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I had problem with beta 25 with travel. I reported back to Borges at the time and Imba said to reload the libs and it worked. I took advantage and tested reachcreature () and findcreature () and 2 was running before giving reload in libs and kept running.

Currently in Beta 30, I'm constantly using reachcreature (), findcreature () and travel(), and no problems.

-------------

Eu tive problema no beta 25 com o travel. Reportei ao Borges na época e o Imba disse para dar reload nas libs e funcionou. Eu aproveitei e testei o reachcreature() e o findcreature() e os 2 estavam funcionando antes de dar reload nas libs e continuaram funcionando.

Atualmente no Beta 30, estou utilizando constantemente reachcreature(), findcreature() e travel() e sem problemas.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    No, I can not reproduce

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    I had problem with beta 25 with travel. I reported back to Borges at the time and Imba said to reload the libs and it worked. I took advantage and tested reachcreature () and findcreature () and 2 was running before giving reload in libs and kept running.

Currently in Beta 30, I'm constantly using reachcreature (), findcreature () and travel(), and no problems.

-------------

Eu tive problema no beta 25 com o travel. Reportei ao Borges na época e o Imba disse para dar reload nas libs e funcionou. Eu aproveitei e testei o reachcreature() e o findcreature() e os 2 estavam funcionando antes de dar reload nas libs e continuaram funcionando.

Atualmente no Beta 30, estou utilizando constantemente reachcreature(), findcreature() e travel() e sem problemas.
    Your problem was a different one. It was probably due to @Imba's bugged script.

No, I can not reproduce
    I'm marking this as can't reproduce, then. If you do manage to reproduce it, please do make another post here.