Windows 10 Home

2. Real PC or VPS?
    Real PC

3. Using WindAddons? Which version?
    No windaddon

4. Which version of WindBot?
    beta 30

5. Which version of Game Client?

6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card?
    Yes, Radeon R9 200 series

7. Detailed description of the problem.
    When the client is open if you open some external programs it causes the cavebot to stop. From what I observed only the cavebot, when it appears creature it "unlocks". In gif happened with skype, but with sharex also happens. It does not happen all the time.

Quando o client está aberto se você abrir alguns programas externos ele faz o cavebot parar. Pelo que observei somente o cavebot, quando aparece criatura ele "destrava". No gif aconteceu com o skype, mas com o sharex também acontece. Não acontece toda hora.

8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com.
    http://imgur.com/a/81E3x

9. Debug Log.
    http://pastebin.com/G1y2mG50 (Log events, Log cavebot, Details and Scripts)

10. Comments.
    That stuck I had already noticed since the beta 26. And the beta 26 so far has had a decrease, in the beta 26 it caught more and even stops the bot healer if I remember well.

Esse stuck eu já tinha notado desde o beta 26. E do beta 26 até agora teve uma diminuição, no beta 26 travava mais e até parava o bot healer se me lembro bem.

http://imgur.com/a/UbpJf

I had the same problem. However, I noticed that (because I have 2 monitors) if I click on another program first and then Alt+Tab it seems to keep working.

Can you try making the tibia client take only half of the screen and have another program on the other half? Then instead of Alt+Tabbing, click on the other program's window and then Alt+Tab to whatever program you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I had the same problem. However, I noticed that (because I have 2 monitors) if I click on another program first and then Alt+Tab it seems to keep working.

Can you try making the tibia client take only half of the screen and have another program on the other half? Then instead of Alt+Tabbing, click on the other program's window and then Alt+Tab to whatever program you want.
    1 monitor, screen divided between client and some program. If you keep alternating tab = death ....I just died doing this, without compensation. Ping "regular" 180

I noticed that this problem happens only if the bot use keyboard arrow keys.

--------------

1 monitor, tela dividida entre client e algum programa. Se ficar alternando pelo tab = death ....acabei de morrer fazendo isso, sem compensação. Ping "normal" 180

Notei que esse problema acontece somente se o bot usar setas teclado.

That's quite old bug (reported on beta 18).

Can someone check if the minimap is moving whilst this is happening? Edit: I don't think it is. Is alt+arrow keys mapped to minimap by default in Tibia 11? Could it be that alt keyup isn't being recognised in client, so it's sending alt+arrow keys to client instead of arrow keys? Hmmm.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Can someone check if the minimap is moving whilst this is happening? Edit: I don't think it is. Is alt+arrow keys mapped to minimap by default in Tibia 11? Could it be that alt keyup isn't being recognised in client, so it's sending alt+arrow keys to client instead of arrow keys? Hmmm.
    What I observed while I was doing the blessing, the map-clicks are going normal, the problem is being with the walking on the arrow. But when there is a creature in the targeting or loot it keeps running.

In previous betas, he sometimes stopped while catching loot or some target creature attacked him.

-----------

O que observei enquanto estava fazendo a bless, o map-clicks esta indo normal, o problema está sendo com o andar na seta. Mas quando há uma criatura no targeting ou loot ele continua funcionando.

Em betas anteriores, ele as vezes parava enquanto pegava loot ou alguma criatura do targeting o atacava.

@Raphael @XtrmJosh

http://imgur.com/WoesWfD

When you are with the customer focused (you using the character), if you press and hold the alt key, he is moving the minimap, in the direction that the arrow keys on the keyboard are intended to go.

----------

Quando você está com o cliente focado (você usando o personagem), se pressionar e segurar a tecla alt, ele esta movendo o minimap, para a direção que as setas do teclado pretende ir.

Happening to me as well, restarting windbot fixes it (not permanently ofc)
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Happening to me as well, restarting windbot fixes it (not permanently ofc)
    Right here restarting does not solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    @Raphael @XtrmJosh

http://imgur.com/WoesWfD

When you are with the customer focused (you using the character), if you press and hold the alt key, he is moving the minimap, in the direction that the arrow keys on the keyboard are intended to go.

----------

Quando você está com o cliente focado (você usando o personagem), se pressionar e segurar a tecla alt, ele esta movendo o minimap, para a direção que as setas do teclado pretende ir.
    Yes, but I believe josh asked if the same was happening when you Alt+Tab to another program and it stops working.