Signup Now

Thread: Ed+ek hunt

Free User

Red face Ed+ek hunt

Hello guys! :_) I Have a big big QUESTION!
    Me and my friend just started to play Tibia again (we are playing 100% manually) and we are so bored about solo hunting.
    We want to hunt EK+ED ASAP. So here is my question: Can you give us some tips about where and WHEN! (30 lvls atm) can we exp ava+exori style?
    Like what lvl are we need to hunt new hero caves? And how much monsters can I take at once? Can you guys give us more places? I don't mean dragons etc.
    Just like hellspawns/Heroes/Quaras/Roshamull etc. And please give us some informations about Your place (Lvl needeed/skills/eq/how many monsters for EK)
    I count on You Guys! Sorry for my English! I hope You understand Me! Cheers! <3

Spike is the best for your levels

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by BIajrusek View Post
    Hello guys! :_) I Have a big big QUESTION!
    Me and my friend just started to play Tibia again (we are playing 100% manually) and we are so bored about solo hunting.
    We want to hunt EK+ED ASAP. So here is my question: Can you give us some tips about where and WHEN! (30 lvls atm) can we exp ava+exori style?
    Like what lvl are we need to hunt new hero caves? And how much monsters can I take at once? Can you guys give us more places? I don't mean dragons etc.
    Just like hellspawns/Heroes/Quaras/Roshamull etc. And please give us some informations about Your place (Lvl needeed/skills/eq/how many monsters for EK)
    I count on You Guys! Sorry for my English! I hope You understand Me! Cheers! <3
    Spikes till 40~50 .
    Then you can go Wyrms,Hellspawns,Hero cave... (till 100+)
    Then you can go asuras (BUT SLOW -> IMPORTANT)
    When you reach 180+ you can go Rosha (lower) if you want to. (I always say 180 cause at 150 you can still get HSed).
    I guess playing together is always funnier than playing solo =)"
    Tell me the world you're playing at ,maybe i can join your team (as ms or rp,if you want to ,ofc)