Signup Now
    Free User

[Can't Repro] i cannot recreate bug i encountered.

1. What OS you are at?

Windows 7

2. Real PC or VPS?

Real Pc

3. Using WindAddons? Which version?

No

4. Which version of WindBot?

Windbot 2.9.0 Beta 29

5. Which version of Game Client?

6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card?

I think radeon 5860(?)

7. Detailed description of the problem.

newly downloaded bot, never used at this pc, decided to try it out and puted firebomb and started walking around to see what happens (suppose to nothing happen) and bot started using great healths, bot healed me not configured, does it have auto preset healing options as a noobproof tool? i setted potting and healing later and cannot recreate bug on other char, tommorow will try do excatly same way to recreate.

ps i love this bot

Quote Originally Posted by Mateuszp View Post
    1. What OS you are at?

Windows 7

2. Real PC or VPS?

Real Pc

3. Using WindAddons? Which version?

No

4. Which version of WindBot?

Windbot 2.9.0 Beta 29

5. Which version of Game Client?

6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card?

I think radeon 5860(?)

7. Detailed description of the problem.

newly downloaded bot, never used at this pc, decided to try it out and puted firebomb and started walking around to see what happens (suppose to nothing happen) and bot started using great healths, bot healed me not configured, does it have auto preset healing options as a noobproof tool? i setted potting and healing later and cannot recreate bug on other char, tommorow will try do excatly same way to recreate.

ps i love this bot
    Are you sure you didn't have another bot active or something at the same time? This sounds basically impossible. If you ever see it again, try to provide a debug log. Because you cannot reproduce this (and neither can I, for that matter), I've moved it over as not a bug. I know the description doesn't entirely fit but please create a new thread if you manage to reproduce it.
    Last edited by Josh; 12-07-2016 at 07:55 AM.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    i know it was wird, i didnt had any bot on this computer prior to windbeta, working on recreating condtitions from situation, We will be in touch, and sorry that late but i just woke up after trying to do temple quets all night

Free User
    It is really frustrating cuz i cannot recreate it on purpose but still if i dont have seted pot healing bot heals me from time to time with great healths if sees me in danger (monster around and low hp)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateuszp View Post
    It is really frustrating cuz i cannot recreate it on purpose but still if i dont have seted pot healing bot heals me from time to time with great healths if sees me in danger (monster around and low hp)
    Is it happening on one particular character? It might be worth looking in your installation folder, there is a cavebotsettings and playersettings folder. Inside those there might be a file which is named after your character. If so, I believe this might get loaded when you start the bot. If that's configured to use certain health pots etc, that would be why...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    i was thinking about that, but on this pc i am pretty positive never was bot on, its pc in my famliy house. i checked once again, and well there are files with name of my chars i loged in while bot was turned on windbot 11/ data/ chars all files named with my chars names... names of servers i have chars in other dir.. but nothing I recon as seting file fe Randomename1.xml, i believe i ll find reason, my idea is bot gona try to write exura ico and uses hotkeys cuz they are binded to letters, but i cannot catch him redhanded