Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Character list not loaded! PLEASE HELP!!

Hi guys,

Please help me.

I have just purchased the windbot and it doesn't load my character list even when i've logged in.

I have botted previously using the trial period on my brother computer and now i'm using my macbook pro.

i'm using wine APP to run the cilent and windbot but it just dont load my character, saying something about hardware ID..

i don't want to waste 7 days waiting, is there other ways to do this?

Am i able to load my character IF i use back the previous computer?

After 7 days, will the windbot load my character automatic?

PLEASE HELP!!

You may only change computer once each 7 days.

After 7 days has pass since your last change of computer, you should be able just to login on your new computer.

Yes you should be able to go back to your old computer onto wich the HWID is locked on.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    You may only change computer once each 7 days.

After 7 days has pass since your last change of computer, you should be able just to login on your new computer.

Yes you should be able to go back to your old computer onto wich the HWID is locked on.
    @SuNe Hi i just tried to login back on my previous computer and it cant be logged in at all, it says HWID is different, but it has already been changed in the last 7 days!

i switch back to my computer which i'm able to log in but the character list is empty..

PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by loyalhereth View Post
    @SuNe Hi i just tried to login back on my previous computer and it cant be logged in at all, it says HWID is different, but it has already been changed in the last 7 days!

i switch back to my computer which i'm able to log in but the character list is empty..

PLEASE HELP!
    What Tibia client do you use? Windbot is only for 10.99, and not for Tibia 11.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    What Tibia client do you use? Windbot is only for 10.99, and not for Tibia 11.

Yes i'm using tibia 10.99 and windbot 2.8.7..

Yes i'm using tibia 10.99 and windbot 2.8.7..
    Oh I missed that you're using a MacBook pro.. Can I assume that you're using Mac OS?

If so, I'm sorry, Windbot only supports Windows.

Free User
    Oh I missed that you're using a MacBook pro.. Can I assume that you're using Mac OS?

If so, I'm sorry, Windbot only supports Windows.
    Yes but i downloaded Wine wrapper which enables me to download and run the window cilent 10.99.

i'm also able to log in to windbot but just that it doesn't load my characters..

Yes but i downloaded Wine wrapper which enables me to download and run the window cilent 10.99.

i'm also able to log in to windbot but just that it doesn't load my characters..
    I know you're using Wine, but that won't make it work.

Wine afaik creates a windows sandbox within the program will start in.. And there lays the problem. One Wine program can't reach an other.

The only solution I can give you is to either dual boot a full windows or to run a full Windows WM
    Last edited by SuNe; 11-22-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Free User
    I know you're using Wine, but that won't make it work.

Wine afaik creates a windows sandbox within the program will start in.. And there lays the problem. One Wine program can't reach an other.

LOL i actually follow a tutorial on this forum say i'm able to bot with wine wrapper which is why i purchased the windbot and now you're telling me it's impossible?

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...WindAddons-OSX

I did manage to get WindBot working on Linux using Wine, however you need to set some flags to ensure both apps run in the same virtual environment. It's not easy and this is something we won't provide support with. If you want to bot on your mac, bootcamp or virtualisation is your answer. With regards to your license, we will not reset your HWID cooldown. Moderators don't have permission to and we never do this anyway unless it's our fault that it's changed (in this case, it's not).
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.