Signup Now
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Play Boy Power Leveling Service Welcome In !!! PROMOTION FREE LEVELING SERVICE !!!

BACK ONLINE

I would like to offer the Windbot community a free leveling service just for a certain period of time since im new in windbot.com

FREE SERVICE CUSTOMERS:
    1: CUSTOMER: Waluxhere (Done)
    2: CUSTOMER: Waluxhere (Done)
    3: CUSTOMER: Aboslut Bajskorv (Done)
    4: CUSTOMER: Bashante (Done)

My free service is closed. Thank you for all those who participated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am willing to level old characters and new accounts up to level 500 - on any world.
    Price will depend on the following:

Level of character
    Vocation of character
    World type
    Equipment - gold given - Free Account - Premium Account

The characters will be botted - with WINDBOT.

What is this service about?
    It's simple this service is about level up any character for a certain amount of money, that already depends on the agreement we have.

Why do you do this kind of service?

Well I will name several reasons why. many people stop botting because not evryone haves the ability on their computer to have more than 1+ mc at the same time, another reason could be the "work" the "family" (wife or children) The internet would be another reason By which you can not play good theirs many reasons or simply you are bored already to bot a character and you prefer not to waste the time also like worrying you if they already got killed if the character got disconnected etc so i come to offer my service to evryone on windbot forums which im in total dispocision To reach the desired level of your characters so you can leave with a big smile in your face.

How safe is it?
    Well nothing in life is safe, but i will try to do my best to do it as safe as possible by following the next tips on (windbot botting risks)
    Link: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...t=botting+risk

How can i buy your services?

By just getting in touch with me by skype, email, private message (windbot) or whatsapp.
    Contact me: skype: play boy service, email: [email protected], windbot: play boy, whatsapp: not available at the moment.

Do you also have a skill service?

Yes but it is very independent of the level service.

When can we start?
    We can start from the moment we have the agreement.

Do you accept all worlds?
    I accept to give you my service in all the worlds unless you have kicks, laag, or hunted. Because i can not do nothing so the best thing i can do is giving you your money back just in case if you got problems with your character/server.

How often are you available?
    Im available 17/7.

Disclaimer:
    I am not responsible for any loss not limited to but including gold, items and levels once the transaction has taken place. Account details will be wiped from my system once the transaction is complete. I am not liable for any deletions or banishment during the time I am botting the character. There are no refunds. Payment is final. This includes money payments and virtual payment. There may be a deal we can come towards but this is decided on a case by case basis. Middleman is accepted but it will be decided on the sellers choice. They will be reputable in the windbot community.
    Last edited by Play Boy; 12-13-2016 at 12:14 AM.

Banned

1: Bashante (Done)
    2: Aboslut Bajskorv (Done)
    3: Waluxhere (Done)
    4: Vicfer (Working On It)
    Last edited by Play Boy; 12-16-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Banned
    reserved for future updates

Banned
    you are new user right? XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargul View Post
    you are new user right? XD
    what? theres 3 free spaces for a free level service msg me if your interested.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Play Boy View Post
    what? theres 3 free spaces for a free level service msg me if your interested.
    Not really.

Good luck!

Banned
    Thanks sargul.

Please @Kyyngpin aka @New User.. Stop making new accounts?
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Please @Kyyngpin aka @New User.. Stop making new accounts?
    Hello Sune how can i help you do you need a free service??'?

Banned
    to the top