Signup Now
    Banned

Im tired of the bully on me rosses service

HEY I WANT TO TALK TO THE REAL STAFF THAT DOESNT MAKE BULLY THERES SOME STAFF THAT THEY JUST BANN OR JUST DO SOMETHING THAT ISNT CORRECT. I NEED I ACTUALLY HAD SOME @Lucas Terra @Dehan i had some problems before with some staff of yours thats just tryna bann me for making bumps on my thread evry 6 or 12 hours im ok with that i stopped but then i creatred another account then i logged into that new account since i was banned in this one and they deleted my new account since i was trying to do the same just to offer my services, but let me let you know that when i started the new account i stopped making bumps each 6 12 hours like i did before. and still i got deleted just for creating a new thread on the new account so there was no reason to get deleted im not bothering people im not messing with nobody i dont even bother no one now there was no reason for them to delete my other account im thinking thats some type of bullyy agrression i will say and i just need help about another thing too this go for @RosseServices too he keeps giving me bad reputation.. and that talks about me since im starting my new service so i just need help can you guys do something about this please

the first bad reputation he gaved me was bcus i was using a logo and hes acussing me that i stoled that picture from his thread when that is not true i actually got that picture from google and i actuallyy looked at all the leveling services on windbot to actually not look alike. and well i made my own picture my own logo to avoid problems cus the less thing i want is problems thats the first reputation (-) now the second bad reputation he gaved me was for "using" a paragraph" or some words thats he thinks tooo that im using......but thats a big lie im tired of this kid doing bullying on me hes just jelous or something i dont know to make me not work or to not get clients i dont know but that rosses is a bad person that dont let me alone and keeps bothering me im tired of that and im saying all this if you guys think i will shut uup i wont untill someone helps me and does justice.
    Last edited by New User; 11-19-2016 at 03:42 AM.

Any user is free to give + or - reputation to anyone, thats the point of having rep. We only interfere if the system is abused and or targeted towards certain ppl/groups.
    (Also note that a user will only be able to rep you once within a certain time frame and Rosse hasn't given you multiple reputations)

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Quote Originally Posted by New User View Post
    HEY I WANT TO TALK TO THE REAL STAFF THAT DOESNT MAKE BULLY THERES SOME STAFF THAT THEY JUST BANN OR JUST DO SOMETHING THAT ISNT CORRECT. I NEED I ACTUALLY HAD SOME @Lucas Terra @Dehan i had some problems before with some staff of yours thats just tryna bann me for making bumps on my thread evry 6 or 12 hours im ok with that i stopped but then i creatred another account then i logged into that new account since i was banned in this one and they deleted my new account since i was trying to do the same just to offer my services, but let me let you know that when i started the new account i stopped making bumps each 6 12 hours like i did before. and still i got deleted just for creating a new thread on the new account so there was no reason to get deleted im not bothering people im not messing with nobody i dont even bother no one now there was no reason for them to delete my other account im thinking thats some type of bullyy agrression i will say and i just need help about another thing too this go for @RosseServices too he keeps giving me bad reputation.. and that talks about me since im starting my new service so i just need help can you guys do something about this please

the first bad reputation he gaved me was bcus i was using a logo and hes acussing me that i stoled that picture from his thread when that is not true i actually got that picture from google and i actuallyy looked at all the leveling services on windbot to actually not look alike. and well i made my own picture my own logo to avoid problems cus the less thing i want is problems thats the first reputation (-) now the second bad reputation he gaved me was for "using" a paragraph" or some words thats he thinks tooo that im using......but thats a big lie im tired of this kid doing bullying on me hes just jelous or something i dont know to make me not work or to not get clients i dont know but that rosses is a bad person that dont let me alone and keeps bothering me im tired of that and im saying all this if you guys think i will shut uup i wont untill someone helps me and does justice.
    Well,

First of all, your first - reputation you have received from me, not from @RosseServices so you should not blame him just yourself,
    I give it to you because you have copied my photos not his, and not like I rly care about it, but this one, as few others im using are, "stock" photos, mean i have paid real cash and got licence to use/edit them in my store/threads.
    The fact graphics are in google, dont mean they are free (google is just a browser showing you results from diff pages/profiles, so once you search again for photo you have used and click on details, source will link to my store as example), some of them are, some of them nobody would care if you keep use them, some of them are paid, and portals that are selling them tracking their graphics to avoid been in use by ppl that didn't pay for it, using paid graphics in your section which you have no right for, could generate you problems with companys selling them so was a warning from my side (so for you own safe if you are searching for photos in google, make sure they are from pages that links free to use graphics/wallpapers, or some kind of fanpages with their graphics, nobody is going to make you real problems in case you use them, even its not legit).

Secondly nobody could give you - reputation few times, rep system is limited so you can't get bumped up/down by single person, its mostly threads like this, and trolling around makes you receiveding more -reputation, and once you are on - its like snowball, you are just getting more and more.

Third of all, if you keep bumping your threads few times a day you are getting punishment for it, as there are few simple forum rules you should follow, setting new account once you are banned is just try to abuse it, so you are getting banned again.

So, just learn from your mistakes, once you are not banned set new account, follow that rules and you should be fine, its not like community its againts you, since to be honest nobody rly care about +-1 thread/seller/middleman/service hoster, there are alot of them on forums, but if you are joining to some community, follow their rules or you are going down, then you try to blame them once its just your own fault: P
    Last edited by tibiastore; 11-19-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Use one acc, making new accounts just couse your first was banned for spamming, and then spam the same threads again with new accounts is not the way to do it.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

The result is pretty much exactly as described by tibiastore.

The reason you were banned was that you broke the rules. The rules are pretty clear, you had plenty of warning, so we banned you.

The reason your new account was deleted was because you were attempting to use it to avoid penalty for violating the rules. It is only through the fact that you've already been punished enough that we didn't also ban your other accounts (that, and we knew you wouldn't break the rules on them due to their ridiculously low reputation).

The reason you are making this thread is because you seem to have misunderstood how communities work. Moderators are here to serve the community and enhance it. We do enforce rules, and we consider what punishment we are handing out before we do so. Each time you were infracted, someone made a conscious decision that you were being so abusive of the rules that you entirely deserved it. These infraction points add up and eventually, you find yourself banned.

You are more than welcome to create a new account and "start from zero", but I assure you it is not one small thing which is causing you to get really bad reputation, it is your entire personality. You are acting like a spoilt child who is above the law. You cannot continue to act like that or you will be -rep'd repeatedly into the ground.

On to the negative reputation, this is entirely your own doing. You can't say that someone is actively looking to downvote you for whatever reason. I believe the whole moderation team has given you bad rep because we consider your actions to be those of someone who deserves a bad reputation... There is literally no more to it. Now, you're probably thinking "they must have it in for me", we don't. We just see someone acting like a retard on the forum and penalise appropriately. If you start acting sensibly like everyone else, I assure you that your problems will come to a swift halt and you'll start to see that in fact we are very reasonable people.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Banned
    I never heard of this guy before, never seen his threads nor anything else, until he made a post mentioning.

I swear god.

I just gave him -rep in this thread and its the first time i've seen him LOL.

I love how people hates on me without me knowing they exist.

Banned
    ty guys im retired you made me feel bad im crying in real life im sorry evryone you guys are so bad man they still sending me bad reputation and telling my bad words

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by New User View Post
    ty guys im retired you made me feel bad im crying in real life im sorry evryone you guys are so bad man they still sending me bad reputation and telling my bad words
    Don't cry buddy.

This fits the sitaution perfectly: