Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check Money

Quote Originally Posted by krokzie View Post
    @Cisco

Don't know why your action didn't work but thanks to you i find the way to do it, thanks a lot i used this action and it seems that it works as you mentioned:

local AmmoName = 'crystalline arrow'
    local AmmoMax = 500

local Ammo = math.positive(AmmoMax - itemcount(AmmoName)) * itemcost(AmmoName)

Total = math.ceil(Ammo)

if itemcount(AmmoName) < AmmoMax then
    if $balance <= Total then
    gotolabel($wptid-3, $wptsection)
    elseif $balance >= Total then
    logout()

end
    end

i prefer to avoid going to bank, is a waste of time now at days
    Yes, I only go to the bank to deposit and use $balance.

It is because before I go to buy the supplements I deposit and use balance, and that action I said is a verification after the purchase. Because in the script I use there is only one add-in check at the end of the section. So if any player pushes the character at the time they are buying, this action I passed will check if you have money in the bank with $ balance and will return and continue to buy, even if the other player pushes several times. Instead of the character go all the way to the check for supplements that is at the end of the section.

I just do not understand your action. If he does not have the arrows and the balance is less than the total he will return and if the balance is higher he will logout. So I understand if he does not have money he will come back and if he has money he will logout. That?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    Yes, I only go to the bank to deposit and use $balance.

It is because before I go to buy the supplements I deposit and use balance, and that action I said is a verification after the purchase. Because in the script I use there is only one add-in check at the end of the section. So if any player pushes the character at the time they are buying, this action I passed will check if you have money in the bank with $ balance and will return and continue to buy, even if the other player pushes several times. Instead of the character go all the way to the check for supplements that is at the end of the section.

I just do not understand your action. If he does not have the arrows and the balance is less than the total he will return and if the balance is higher he will logout. So I understand if he does not have money he will come back and if he has money he will logout. That?
    It wasn't working with the signs as they must be so i changed them and it worked but now it is working as it should be don't freaking know what happened