Signup Now
    Free User

re-release ORamond South by Eli

Link to the original post. https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showthread.php?14268-lt-%E2%9C%A9%E2%9C%A9%E2%9C%A9-Eli-Scripts-%E2%9C%A9%E2%9C%A9%E2%9C%A9-gt-Ferumbras-Hat-Event-RUNNING!-Dawnport-amp-Oramond-Southern-Plains-for-low-Mages-Released&p=222101&viewfull=1#post222101

Level: 120+ (can be modified to original, see picture below)
    Exp per hour: 380k (includes refilling time)
    GP per hour: -80k-+1 Depends on loot luck. (usually averages at 30k waste, though I have seen it up to 80k waste)

So I made some changes to the script and I hope he doesn't mind me doing this. I made some small changes to it including, but not limited to.. (please read changes, this script is no longer for a level 80, but can be modified back to the old way points)

Keep haste is back on the script (might have been there before and I deleted it while messing around with stuff)

Added way points so that the exp per hour is increased. (Requires a higher level to run the script, but if you want to use it at lower levels you could just delete the way points from 20-20 something, just use the script and if the script goes past the black lines that is out of the area for level 80 as originally intended)

Fixed the soft boot filler, used to get stuck on thais boat I believe.

Added a new backpack for stackables so you don't have to carry as many backpacks now, 4 in total is what I recommend, 2 for stack and 2 for loot. As there are many items to loot it would require many more bps to keep up with the loot when hunting there for long periods of time. My current settings hunt there for around 50 minutes.

I was level 120 when I modified it, so that's the level I would recommend at the least. It probably could be used at lower levels as it does lure the creatures back to the hill where you start. Once you go past a certain point in the southern part it is normal to get stuck and run up and down as if against a wall, I kept this so that the character wouldn't run back too far and lure a bunch of stuff on you. For that reason I would recommend you use a defensive set with Terra legs or Dwarven legs if lower levels.

Only loots gold if cap is over 400, so that you can hunt longer and be able to pick up mooh'tah plates.

There's probably some things I am forgetting but overall the script should run 100% perfectly. It is setup for level 120+, but look over the settings and change it to what suits you.

Without further ado the script is attached below. Will probably be adding some other features so that you can start the script from ratheleon, as well as adding more waypoints so it gets more exp, as my character can no longer use the teleport to get to mino hill.

Experience per hour is around 380k that is including the depositing and filling, I think it displays 430k+ while in the hunting area. This script is wasteful up to 80k an hour if really unlucky.

If you want to use the sccript as originally intended (level 80) the black marks show the area that it was originally walking in. Though I think that level 80 is a little low to bot here personally.

<removed link>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lyagami; 11-18-2016 at 07:25 AM.

Good job! Ill try it out!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by MausiMaus View Post
    Good job! Ill try it out!
    Let me know how it goes.

Thanks to whoever changed the googl link, I forgot you can use the post number to link to the post.