Signup Now
Page 259 of 267 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2665
    Quote Originally Posted by Havremoped View Post
    Yo eldar. I have send you à email. Do i need to have chat on / chat off on à specific key?

Bot get stuck at bank / mana shop.
    Add me on skype: eldarscripts

Quote Originally Posted by Miaguii View Post
    i starded you script and when he get in place , he starded hunt and he go to same place 2 3 times and stop, when he stop i go tthere and move him he walk again and more 5 minutes hunt stop again , and when he go to dp dont depositing nothing its crazy i check all bps and change many times try to download again and config a new but nothing
    Write to me on skype.

Free User
    I added you. [email protected]

I added you. [email protected]
    Added you too

Free User
    Hello eldar. I still got problem with the Hive surface script. The bot keeps try to run and mana pot. It makes the Character lagg and no pots being use. " cant use object so fast"

Anyone got a idé how to solve it?

And another problem is the bot are hunting like 3 hours. Then i goes for offline traning, dont know why, he getting stuck in the hole after the waterhole. Because the it dont open the main backpack
    Last edited by Havremoped; 02-06-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Hello eldar. I still got problem with the Hive surface script. The bot keeps try to run and mana pot. It makes the Character lagg and no pots being use. " cant use object so fast"

Anyone got a idé how to solve it?

And another problem is the bot are hunting like 3 hours. Then i goes for offline traning, dont know why, he getting stuck in the hole after the waterhole. Because the it dont open the main backpack
    Go to Healer -> Potion Healer -> Mana Potion and enable "Do not override actions". About offline training there can be few things: low amount of cash in bank, low cap, no space in depot, no space in backpacks or low stamina.

Free User
    Hey Eldar I bought Crystal Grounds script yesterday and still haven't received it. I'd appreciate it if you could send the script. Thanks!

Edit: Received it Thanks
    Last edited by taezzar; 02-08-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Free User
    Eldar could you help me add a "unequip wand when leaving resp" and "equip wand when start hunting", so I don't waste unnecessary time on my imbuement? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by taezzar View Post
    Hey Eldar I bought Crystal Grounds script yesterday and still haven't received it. I'd appreciate it if you could send the script. Thanks!

Edit: Received it Thanks
    Already sent

Eldar could you help me add a "unequip wand when leaving resp" and "equip wand when start hunting", so I don't waste unnecessary time on my imbuement? Thanks in advance!
    In which script you want this? I don't think it's needed

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar View Post
    Already sent

In which script you want this? I don't think it's needed
    On the crystal grounds one, sometimes it takes long time to refill because of buy thunderstorm + rings + food + repair soft boots :P

Edit: hey when he goes to deposit items he opens the backpack but doesn't open DP, any clue on what's going on?
    Last edited by taezzar; 02-08-2017 at 08:36 PM.

On the crystal grounds one, sometimes it takes long time to refill because of buy thunderstorm + rings + food + repair soft boots :P

Edit: hey when he goes to deposit items he opens the backpack but doesn't open DP, any clue on what's going on?
    You can buy more thunderstorms and leave it on depot, so refill will be quicker.