Signup Now
    Free User

payment pagseguro problem

hi guys,i tried pay one month in 2 accounts,but before i finish the payment,when i click PAY on pagseguro the page just close after 2 seconds and i can't finish the payment,pls help me,have paypal link ?

Do you have any plugins enabled (adblock, no-js, noflash, etc) on your browser? If so, try an incognito session (ctrl + shift + N). This will disable your plugins, in that session try to process the payment. I strongly advise that you check your pagseguro/bank account to see if the money has been taken, if the payment was successful it's possible that you've bought 2 licenses - the sooner you catch this, the easier it will be to resolve. Remember license time takes up to 48 hours to be delivered.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    i tried in 3 computers,i use credit card always the payment is check in the same minute,i can't finish the payment,the loading of payment just dissapear,only have this option to pay?

its not about plugins problems,also i have credit,the money still there