Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    mmm recover it with email ?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Teteraxd View Post
    mmm recover it with email ?
    Would be great if @norberelamoo will even try to recover it by email. Seller taken responsibility of selling char so he should have access to email or rec key.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Irix View Post
    Would be great if @norberelamoo will even try to recover it by email. Seller taken responsibility of selling char so he should have access to email or rec key.
    if he sell to you without RK, do you know the email of the account ? i mean does he gave to you the email? in the case he didnt ... do you remember the email of the account (if you remember it, you can try to put recover pass to the email so you gonna look if the hacker change the email it was hacked by RK).

Free User
    No, I have not got email from him. Also do not remember email address what was there...

Free User
    No, I have not got email from him. Also do not remember email address what was there...
    so if he hasnt the rk, he should have the email coz it is the only option to recover the password. try hard and good luck

Free User
    You didnt even ask of wich kind of info came the character, I said to you on messages to use middleman and you didnt wanted to...

Banned
    o.o o.o
    Last edited by Freez; 11-14-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Teteraxd View Post
    so if he hasnt the rk, he should have the email coz it is the only option to recover the password. try hard and good luck
    I made some Middleman serivces for @norberelamoo and never was any issues ;o maybe you get hacked by someone ? @norberelamoo can you recovery char by RK and sent him money back ?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    I made some Middleman serivces for @norberelamoo and never was any issues ;o maybe you get hacked by someone ? @norberelamoo can you recovery char by RK and sent him money back ?
    No, I can't recover it, may be he has char registered under his data it and that is what he want, he made the report over one month so he could be able to change datas...
    I dont know what to do, what to think...
    But I ensure it was not me who did that

Wind Powered
    @Irix you have any proof that he scammed you ?? you could get hacked or smth too, maybe it was your fault and now you want put it as fault of seller?