Signup Now

Cool Deeper Banuta Apes (Mages)

..Hello, I have made this script with alot of time and effort, therefore, Id really apreciate all the possible feedback. It will hunt on the most lonely of the spawns, with a really nice speed in the killing and profit making. I suggest that you use this script for achieving the 3 ape tasks only, or within a level range of 30-50, since I believe that it is indeed very suspicious that somebody hunts apes for that long, in such a cyclic manner.

..You MUST be able to summon at least a Monk to be able to properly hunt with a low level in the lowest floor, thus, there is a MINIMUN level of 27, but I would strongly recommend at least level 32. Half of the backup you will require will be your 2 summons, since they will tank ALOT of magical and distance attacks, they heal very often, are pretty fast and with the combination of the IH auto healer it works just really really wonderful. The bot does NOT consider the loop between one hunt and another, so you will have to begin each round from the depot manually. There is included a soft boots repairer, which when activated will begin the same course to the hunting but will repair the boots firstly. It includes alot of gadgets, persistants and options for easier customization.

All the desired configurations are set by default. The bot contains among the following features:

• Soft Boots Repairer

• Protection Amulet Equiper from loot

• Life Ring Equiper

• Brown Mushroom Eater

• Auto Haste

• Smart Spell Casting

• Auto Summon (will summon the best option, a Gozzler, requieres level 34)

• Summon Healer (make sure to select your own way to heal your summons, IH as best option as default)

• Deactivated Auto-Responder

• Delay looting if in danger

• Flask Dropper

• Anti KS

• BP Opener

• Alarm System when reaching the end of routes, aswell as low mana potions, player stuck, food amount, worn softboots, IH remaining.

The Targeting section has been filtered through alot of observation, trial and error and statics, therefore, I do NOT recomend to change them without making a serious thoughout.

The Looting section contains, as I belive, all the possible worthy drops you might obtain in your hunt as well as your travel to the hunt.

The Cavebot setting contains some checkboxes for you to select your backpacks (change this at Persistent>User Setting to set a certain default backpack and save the bot just as it was when firstly opened, that change only. This way, it wont select you the premade option each time you open the bot).

The Persistant "Wait for your summon" is not yet perfected. nor some other edges, please help me with feedback/ideas

Recommended cavebot settings:

• Always "Straight deeper" box checked, cant remember the last time i watched the character hunting the surface area. this bot is intended for the deeper part, all the effort and configurations are made to accomplish such goal. Therefore, you would be "missusing" the bots main point.

• I do NOT recommend to run the bot with the "Rush in/out" option nor the "kill the biggest room" on the first try AND afk, there are many factors that can affect the hunting efficiency, like ping or framerates, so you better check the bot first hunting courses.

Thank you and I hope this is of any help for you
    Last edited by popolord; 11-04-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Hihihi
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by popolord; 11-03-2016 at 10:33 PM.