Signup Now

Thread: Char dies a lot

Free User

Angry Char dies a lot

Since the last 2 weeks my char is constantly dying and i don't know why. I'm botting in places where i always used to go and i didn't die when i was lower level, now i am higher level and my char dies. The script is exactly the same as always, i didn't change anything but now my char keeps dying. It seems that sometimes tibia discconects by itself and then the char dies (i already checked "alerts" and that's not it, and it is not my network because i'm playing other games while botting) and other times it just dies but i don't know the reason, i don't know if it stops healing or the bot bugs or something, i don't know. I really need help please my char already died a LOT, i just need someone to tell me what could possibily be causing this problem and how to fix it.

Sounds more like masskicks..
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by MrValdes View Post
    Since the last 2 weeks my char is constantly dying and i don't know why. I'm botting in places where i always used to go and i didn't die when i was lower level, now i am higher level and my char dies. The script is exactly the same as always, i didn't change anything but now my char keeps dying. It seems that sometimes tibia discconects by itself and then the char dies (i already checked "alerts" and that's not it, and it is not my network because i'm playing other games while botting) and other times it just dies but i don't know the reason, i don't know if it stops healing or the bot bugs or something, i don't know. I really need help please my char already died a LOT, i just need someone to tell me what could possibily be causing this problem and how to fix it.
    You mentioned that you playing other games, are you playing those games in full screen mode? I ask this because i used to play League of legends while botting and my bot always died if i was playing LoL in full screen mode, i fixed this changing my other games to windowed mode.

Hope it helps..

PVP?
    If so, they might waste you till 0 supplies and then gets you killed by the monsters you're hunting at since you don't have any supplies.

I'm inclined to agree with Niyar on this one - sounds like players have seen you botting and are now just killing you either by burning supplies or by luring. I'd recommend setting up screenshot on death and seeing what happens.

Also, as mentioned, change any games you're playing from fullscreen to borderless window - without this, the bot could do all sorts of strange things.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    My character logs out instantly once in a while. I don't know if it's the server or my tibia but it doesn't even appears the little box in tibia "connection lost", it just logs out while hunting, this happens once in a while not all the time. My char logs out and after that i try to just hit enter and it says "yout character is already on this ip" or something like that, i don't remember the message. So i have to put the password again and the acc name, and when i log in my char is at the temple lol. What's going on?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrValdes View Post
    My character logs out instantly once in a while. I don't know if it's the server or my tibia but it doesn't even appears the little box in tibia "connection lost", it just logs out while hunting, this happens once in a while not all the time. My char logs out and after that i try to just hit enter and it says "yout character is already on this ip" or something like that, i don't remember the message. So i have to put the password again and the acc name, and when i log in my char is at the temple lol. What's going on?
    ISP issue. Contact them.
    It's the connection from your computer to Tibia servers.