Signup Now
    Free User

Self rooking script

Where is the best place,and how can i do a check level to change label on script by this checking?

Zuczkinns is currently doing exactly that with around 150 characters on Xylana, and will most likely or is already doing so on other worlds.
    To show you the sheer amount of characters Zuczkinns is currently abusing that with, every bow he drops on the floor was thrown into a dustbin nearby for about an hour so his level 8 knights would get stuck, as you can see on this image: http://i.imgur.com/hI3fVkW.gif
    Please note that both of the images in this post have been taken right before this post was made, so head on over to Xylana and check it out yourself.

The process of one knight botting it's way up to level 8, taking the bows to the main continent and then suiciding back to Dawnport takes around 3 hours (making this assumption by looking at the death list of one of these bots).

So let me ask you, CipSoft, why on earth do you remove items such as the runes and wands/rods you get as a sorcerer and druid when going to the main continent once you reach level 8, but not the bow and several other things?
    Why don't you stop adding new content to the game that can be abused like that?
    Why don't you take more severe actions against people like Zuczkinns?
    Why don't you think around the corner and fix the huge amount of things that were implemented in the past that can also still (and most likely will) be abused like this?
    Why don't you just do it, WHY?

Please Cipsoft, just for once, think around the corner before you add new content or mechanisms to the game, or when you fix your mistakes from the past at least sit down and fix them all.
    If people like Zuczkinns can come up with things like this you should be able to do so as well... beforehand.
    I mean, preventing this from happening in the first place is not hard at all, and no, this is not a bug or something you could not have seen coming after all that has happened the past few years...
    This is simply just a result of poor design, poor imagination and poor management on your side in today's era of botting in Tibia.
    It is your game and you can fix the most of these things by a adding small piece of code to the already existing logic.
    I am really looking forward to the Winter Update this year.

Thanks for reading,
    Durkan
    Need it for this?

Free User
    Kinda