Signup Now
    Free User

Help me level a ED

Botting a 8 - 150 ed, I don't have money to waste, whats the best spawns to profit or pay for waste
    ( i don't care about making profit as long as there is no waste)

I am broke on the server but want to make a ED without making a waste what's the best way to do this?

edit: With 0 Manual Gameplay Obviously!

Free User
    Get scripts to do this..
    8-30 -- Troll, Rotworms, orcs with serpent sword.
    30-50 upper spike!
    50 -150 without waste!!! Water Elementals Port Hope!!!!!! thats all

GL! I guess this is bad idea bro because you can bot a knight and get gold and pg your ed!!!
    Last edited by Maximo Santana; 10-25-2016 at 11:53 PM.

8: The only stand-out spawn at this level is Swamp Trolls. It's the only spawn where you can make good profit that can pay for some future waste and equipment upgrades. On some newer worlds Medicine Pouches aren't worth much though. You can make very minor profit in most spawns, but it's not really enough to pay for equipment and spells. I recommend hunting them with a melee weapon and using Exori Min Flam only when you have too much mana.
    20+: Lot's of options here. Many with minor profit, but none with good profit.
    30+: Carniphilas in Tiquanda Laboratory are great profit if Carrot on a Stick is worth much. And even without those you tend to profit while you're making the task and killing the boss. The boss spawns right next to Grizzly too so a script for this spawn likely kills it for you.
    40+: Now there's a few Ice Golem spawns that you can handle. These are good profit regardless of market prices. Might still be worse than Carniphilas if you have good Carrot prices though.
    50+: Water Elementals and Ice Witch Temple -1 are good options here. The former is obviously the far better spawn, but it can be crowded.
    80+: New Water Elementals are better exp than the old spawn but worse profits. It's still profit if you set it up for that though.
    90+: Mother of Scarabs Lair is the best exping spawn until you can handle Souleaters. You'll also profit if you set it up for that.

Note that in general you have to carry fewer supplies to make room for more gold if you want the best profit on low level mages. This won't really effect the exp/h that's shown by Tibia's built in exp counter (which is the same as the one in MMH), but it will cause you to refill more often which will lower your overall exp per time spent online. However, if you're limited by stamina rather than time then you won't feel the effect from this as much.

Note that while a mage with no gold to waste will make less exp than one with unlimited gold, it will still make both better exp and better profit than a Knight. Knights have a bit more freedom in choosing their spawns though (which is very important if you're playing on high population worlds) and aren't as dependent on a good connection to survive.

Also, while you asked for none wasting spawns I've only listed spawns with great profit. This is because you will need some buffer many on lower levels for stuff like equipment, spells, promotion and avoiding having to sell loot all the damn time to not run out of money.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 10-27-2016 at 08:29 AM.