Signup Now
    Free User

@Garkstal Buyers Beware!

buyers beware!!

me and a irl went halfers on walls script {navi} we paid with kk's and we cant remember the email, as we have loads! as we use temp emails for bot accounts etc, so it could have been like 1 of atleast 100 email accounts! now because i cant remember the specific email it was sent to he wont help me!

the issue is
    1.refillier is bugged
    2.friend waste doesnt calculate.

If anyone can help me then it would be great.

just thought i would let you all know just incase u ever get the same issue as the scripts aint exactly cheap.

HE HAS ALSO ACCUSED ME GETTING A FREE COPY FROM SOMEWHERE! LOL!

WHY WOULD SOMEONE PAY LIKE 30USD OR HOW EVER MANY KK'S AND THEN GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE?

i only want to basic functions fixed! didnt ask him to resend just tell me how to do and ill do it myself

Wind Tester
    Well, if you can't provide any details to help him find this order... I think thats obvious, you won't get help if you can't prove that you purchased that script.

Free User
    i have made like 100+ temp email accounts over the last 3months! they get deleted after so long! how can i remember them all?

it not as if im asking for another copy lol just the simple method to fix it which i dont know lol

thanks for the reply tho

Free User
    i pay for 90% of my scripts with paypal! this one time i decided to pay with tibia cash i get fucked over typical

Wind Tester
    IMO its your own fault. If you could kindly ask him and provide more details like when you pruchased it, etc, he might help you (i don't know what data he stores in case tibia coins payments).

Free User
    i can provide him dates i sent the money and from which server but he isnt interested. but never mind. quick enough to take the cash but when want help with something simple it doesnt happen.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by texyboy View Post
    buyers beware!!

me and a irl went halfers on walls script {navi} we paid with kk's and we cant remember the email, as we have loads! as we use temp emails for bot accounts etc, so it could have been like 1 of atleast 100 email accounts! now because i cant remember the specific email it was sent to he wont help me!

the issue is
    1.refillier is bugged
    2.friend waste doesnt calculate.

If anyone can help me then it would be great.

just thought i would let you all know just incase u ever get the same issue as the scripts aint exactly cheap.

HE HAS ALSO ACCUSED ME GETTING A FREE COPY FROM SOMEWHERE! LOL!

WHY WOULD SOMEONE PAY LIKE 30USD OR HOW EVER MANY KK'S AND THEN GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE?

i only want to basic functions fixed! didnt ask him to resend just tell me how to do and ill do it myself
    People release sellers scripts a lot, also there are sites that have scripts uploaded to them that are from sellers (I wouldn't personally trust any of these, due to possible tibia coin transfers, full bank transfer etc.also the scripters should be awarded for their time) But seriously why would you accuse of one of the top script sellers of scamming you, and maybe you should use your main email address to purchase scripts in the future or what ever email your Windbot is registered to! It really isn't his fault you can't remember what email address you used, guess you should start looking at your 100's of emails. Maybe rebuy the script as I bought it when it was a new release and it had no bugs.

Free User
    problem solved"

someone decent here sent me newest version.

can close this

@texyboy, Like the other moderator already said, the scripter can't give you support if you don't have profs that you bought the script.

Next time use your main email.
    Simple not?

Closed.
    Helped you? REP+